B4 - General Topic 2024 #33 (March)

3 minutes ago, omedo said:

The bathtub in the penthouse is a common area and everyone can use it, this has been commented many times...

Even so, it's being courteous by contacting Sara to ask if it is available and if it is then they can use it. We have to remember Sara is the resident of that particular room and it's completely normal if others ask to use it. Not asking to use it and then using it is not normal and quite rude. Sara obviously agreed to allow her to use it. 

3 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Although this is very graphically expressed, it gets to the heart of the matter well. But alas, karma is absolutely subservient to this guy, for whatever reason. Because her sire is neither handsome in appearance and even as a lover he is a questionable contemporary. But his hands are very skilled and karma is very keen on this kind of thing. Of course, this is a part of life for the couple, and it's not for us to criticize the fact that they practice this strange type of sex. But the appearance of the persons, their behaviour towards each other and the way in which sex is practised can of course be the subject of critical consideration.

I agree with what you are saying but this is not loving making. It's no issue whatever we could call it but in my opinion it's not something I would do so that extent. What is important is she seems happy with it being completely besotted by him and either allowing him to lead the way unless he has set conditions in being his way or no way which seems likely but the important thing is, they are happy as are Sara and Massi but both couples have their followers and haters.  

Hace 1 minuto, TfiDeano dijo:

Aun así es una cortesía contactar con Sara para preguntar si está disponible y si lo está pueden utilizarlo. Tenemos que recordar que Sara es la residente de esa habitación en particular y es completamente normal que otros pidan usarla. No pedir usarlo y luego usarlo no es normal y es bastante grosero. Sara obviamente aceptó permitirle usarlo

You have answered yourself...🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Das ist zwar sehr bildhaft ausgedrückt, trifft aber den Kern der Sache gut. Aber leider ist Karma diesem Kerl absolut hörig, warum auch immer das so ist. Denn ihr Beschäler ist weder vom Äußerem ansehnlich und auch als Liebhaber ist er ein fragwürdiger Zeitgenosse . Aber seine Hände sind sehr geschickt und Karma fährt auf so etwas stark ab. Natürlich ist es so dass dies ein Teil des  Lebens  für das Paar darstellt und uns steht es nicht an den Fakt zu kritisieren dass sie diese seltsame Spielart von Sex praktizieren. Aber das Erscheinungsbild der Personen , ihr Verhalten  zueinander und die Art und Weise der praktischen Ausübung des Sexes kann selbstverständlich Gegenstand einer kritischen Betrachtung sein.

The poor guy can't help his looks ! But he doesn't show his face very mutch. He keeps his face hidden between Karmas legs most of the time !

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Lasse said:

You're not the only one who dosn't know the difference between peeing and squirting !!

there is no difference press on the stomach during sex and you will urinate

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I agree with what you are saying but this is not loving making. It's no issue whatever we could call it but in my opinion it's not something I would do so that extent. What is important is she seems happy with it being completely besotted by him and either allowing him to lead the way unless he has set conditions in being his way or no way which seems likely but the important thing is, they are happy as are Sara and Massi but both couples have their followers and haters.  

I am neutral to Sara and Massi but I like Karma very mutch !!

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

I am neutral to Sara and Massi but I like Karma very mutch !!

I know that but some on here stand upright neck deep in their own bodily fluids drooling over Karma and if anyone says anything against her they lose their shit lol. Anyway, I need to go to Aldi...funnily enough to get some white liquid...milk.   

1 minute ago, Lookwarm said:

Aziza emptying her suitcase into plastic bags - very strange.

Alot of these girl's pack into plastic bags then into the suitcase so maybe, she is bagging certain things up and then will return to the suitcase.