B4 - General Topic 2024 #33 (March)

10 hours ago, pajero said:

When I look at the little vignette it's funny, your comments have the same effect on me!!!!!!!

And here she is again posting childish stuff...go away stalker, post something grown up for once or get another ban if you aren't careful lady. 

9 hours ago, Lasse said:

Are you masochists?? Why are you not looking elsewhere  to find something positive to see ? Let Karma and Tantra-Chris do their thing !! They are not disturbing anyone else! And they seem happy with each other!

You should take your own advice on board lol 😉

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Lasse said:

Are you masochists?? Why are you not looking elsewhere  to find something positive to see ? Let Karma and Tantra-Chris do their thing !! They are not disturbing anyone else! And they seem happy with each other!

Exactly my thoughts too 🙂

8 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

Lol I said that yesterday, Karma told Aziz that he was coming but actually I was just listening to see if they would say anything about Aziz leaving but they didn't

It does make me laugh, whenever Karma is home with Tantra this forum starts to pick up with people defending her and posting silly things to members on here lol, and yet she and Tantra mostly makes everyone fall asleep and does everything in the dark mostly...because they care nothing less for her followers lol. When she leaves the project will be an amazing day for me. We are entitled to our opinions of course but not sure why members here have to post childish comments to other members because of the difference of opinion. I posted a GIF of a guy spewing because of the sight of Tantra, then my friend Paj posted a comment saying he feels the same way when he reads my comments lmfao. How is that even relevant to showing respect for people's opinions least to say jokingly posting GIF's. Some people just cannot help themselves and needs to learn when someone is messing around. Some of the people on here really get triggered so much they lose it, it's kinda funny.