B4 - General Topic 2024 #33 (March)

1 minute ago, Lookwarm said:

Aziza emptying her suitcase into plastic bags - very strange.

She's been packing and unpacking small things for days and now that big suitcase, strange stuff

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

no, what comes out is the same, end of this nonsensical discussion

Yes! It's not very interesting anyway !! Be Well !

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Alot of these girl's pack into plastic bags then into the suitcase so maybe, she is bagging certain things up and then will return to the suitcase. 

it is difficult to follow, she is quite isolated in the villa and does not talk about anything, in her few conversations with the other residents she has said nothing about this

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

She's been packing and unpacking small things for days and now that big suitcase, strange stuff

I do remember when she went home last summer, she said she would be back in December, either to RLC or to a place nearby. Suggests she has an alternative in Barcelona. Maybe leaving?

1 minute ago, Lookwarm said:

I do remember when she went home last summer, she said she would be back in December, either to RLC or to a place nearby. Suggests she has an alternative in Barcelona. Maybe leaving?

she has an apartment in Barca (according to her own words) but I have no idea what she is doing now, if someone were to say rehab clinic I would believe it too

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

she has an apartment in Barca (according to her own words) but I have no idea what she is doing now, if someone were to say rehab clinic I would believe it too

The poor girl isn't feeling well mentaly ! She really should consider an other life than sex-work !!

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Ok, please don't jump on me but i am just asking since i don't know the details. Tantra is seeing two girls at once and Karma knows that ? She is ok with other girl being cheated on ?

he is said to be married but I don't think anyone really knows, the residents have a habit of exaggerating or lying

• Like 1

5 minuti fa, Lasse ha detto:

La povera ragazza non si sente bene mentalmente! Dovrebbe davvero considerare un'altra vita oltre al lavoro sessuale!!

Dovrebbe evitare di farsi circondare e allargare le gambe dagli stronzi!

3 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Ok, please don't jump on me but i am just asking since i don't know the details. Tantra is seeing two girls at once and Karma knows that ? She is ok with other girl being cheated on ?

It has been said - witout proof ! He was supposed to leave his wife a while ago. I belive Karma thinks that is his buissness ! They have a "semi-open" relation ! She doesn't fuck anyone else but can go very far with cuddeling with others!

• Like 1