B1 - General Topic 2024 #4 (March - April)

16 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Thanks I will watch the RP, just being lazy asking you that's all lol. 

Octavia knew that she had made a mistake, which is why she seemed confused all day yesterday and today too.

She reported briefly yesterday.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, chogdad said:

In a better mood now, but that's probably as she's nicely toasted 😆

Her moods change quickly, but I think deep down she's still deeply disappointed.

Just now, Melle2 said:

Her moods change quickly, but I think deep down she's still deeply disappointed.

Yeah, but having a smoke has helped, she can't stop laughing! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Troy said:

It's a little different here in the States, you can only take your driver test in a automatic.

But when you pass it you can drive both.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Octavia bating

What is important is that she has found peace.

Octavia is such a pretty girl with such a beautiful mind. Let's hope she finds the right man soon.

Above all, she needs someone who can hold her in their arms.

26 minutes ago, Melle2 said:

What is important is that she has found peace.

Octavia is such a pretty girl with such a beautiful mind. Let's hope she finds the right man soon.

Above all, she needs someone who can hold her in their arms.

she's young, she's got plenty of time to find the right man

6 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

she's young, she's got plenty of time to find the right man

The background to my post is that Octavia herself stated in her last, very detailed and fundamental speech that she had decided that the next man she should meet should be someone with whom she can start a family and have babies.

Octa has suffered greatly over the last two days, mainly because of her driving test, but yesterday everything burst out of her, including thoughts about her relationships. Her desperation yesterday after the examiner called was so great that it was unbearable for for us who watch.

She desperately needed a big hug. I think that, according to her stories, she has already had many sexual experiences, so she urgently needs a man who will support her and hold her tight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 3 heures, Melle2 a dit :

The background to my post is that Octavia herself stated in her last, very detailed and fundamental speech that she had decided that the next man she should meet should be someone with whom she can start a family and have babies.

Octa has suffered greatly over the last two days, mainly because of her driving test, but yesterday everything burst out of her, including thoughts about her relationships. Her desperation yesterday after the examiner called was so great that it was unbearable for for us who watch.

She desperately needed a big hug. I think that, according to her stories, she has already had many sexual experiences, so she urgently needs a man who will support her and hold her tight.

If she's so determined, why not find a job (after all her english is great and she sounds smart), have a normal life, cultivate hobbies where she can meet others with the same interests and one day start a family?

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Slow said:

If she's so determined, why not find a job (after all her english is great and she sounds smart), have a normal life, cultivate hobbies where she can meet others with the same interests and one day start a family?

She has been living in Barcelona for 5 years, rents out 2 Airbnb apartments and seems to be working otherwise, except that she hasn't reported on it directly, at least in the talks where I've listened to her.

She also has friends outside of the houses and has a normal life on the side. So that's not the point.