B1 - General Topic 2024 #4 (March - April)

The relationship with Carlos seems to continue.. Octavia has sought the help of a therapist, via Instagram; and realized that she and  Carlos are different types of relationship people. While she always needs absolute closeness to her partner, Carlos retreats further and further away as Octa's desire to get closer increases. Octavia had another long conversation with Carlos this morning and was very euphoric again afterwards. She wants to see how much pain and pleasure she can endure. Now the joy prevails.
I can understand her desperation, it is difficult for a person who needs absolute closeness to find a partner who can tolerate or reciprocate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Melle2 said:

The relationship with Carlos continues. Octavia has sought the help of a therapist, via Instagram; and realized that she and  Carlos are different types of relationship people. While she always needs absolute closeness to her partner, Carlos retreats further and further away as Octa's desire to get closer increases. Octavia had another long conversation with Carlos this morning and was very euphoric again afterwards. She wants to see how much pain and pleasure she can endure. Now the joy prevails.
I can understand her desperation, it is difficult for a person who needs absolute closeness to find a partner who can tolerate or reciprocate.

...and the women and gays continue to take over this forum.

• Confused 4

13 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

...and the women and gays continue to take over this forum.

What do you want to tell me. If I can understand a person, do I have to be a woman or a gay man? Then I have to disappoint you, I'm a man, sorry.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Melle2 said:

What do you want to tell me. If I can understand a person, do I have to be a woman or a gay man? Then I have to disappoint you, I'm a man, sorry.

Nope

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

The women part is just a guess...

And even if there are gay people here ? So what ? Dude, we're in 2024. Being gay has been accepted by society around the world for a while now and nothing to be ashamed of. I mean, if you want to pick on people, there's plenty of material on everyone of us. But at least pick something smart and relevant, otherwise you're just as limited as Massimo, just differently. That typically the kind of shit he could have said. The unassured macho comment about "gay and women" like they are second class or limited.... 

If you don't like what people are saying, hover about their profile icon, wait for the popup, choose "Ignore" on the bottom right. You don't have to inflict on yourself those "gay and womenly comments".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, itohkata said:

And even if there are gay people here ? So what ? Dude, we're in 2024. Being gay has been accepted by society around the world for a while now and nothing to be ashamed of. I mean, if you want to pick on people, there's plenty of material on everyone of us. But at least pick something smart and relevant, otherwise you're just as limited as Massimo, just differently. That typically the kind of shit he could have said. The unassured macho comment about "gay and women" like they are second class or limited.... 

If you don't like what people are saying, hover about their profile icon, wait for the popup, choose "Ignore" on the bottom right. You don't have to inflict on yourself those "gay and womenly comments".

Hello itohkata,

it's not worth getting upset about individual comments, especially if there are no further explanations. Let's resume our intelligent way of mailing. This is precisely what has distinguished most of the comments on House B1 so far.

I also don't understand what characteristics gay or female comments should have. But there are probably few men who think with their brains rather than with their d....

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Are there?  

1 hour ago, Melle2 said:

Hello itohkata,

it's not worth getting upset about individual comments, especially if there are no further explanations. Let's resume our intelligent way of mailing. This is precisely what has distinguished most of the comments on House B1 so far.

I also don't understand what characteristics gay or female comments should have. But there are probably few men who think with their brains rather than with their d....

Ah, you're right, that's not worth my time. Thanks !

• Upvote 1