B1 - General Topic 2024 #4 (March - April)

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

B1 UM

Fior was there at the end of the maintenance, he left with a folded cardboard box. Olivia then put away few parts (dowels and a few screw I believe) from some kind of furniture and the standard Ikea Allen key from the kitchen. Not sure where that new (?) furniture went to (unless that's the weird white border in the kitchen)

By chance I noticed the faintly written slogan "other people's private lives" and was surprised. I can hardly describe lying around in beds and occasionally listlessly fiddling with the female tenants' own pussy as a private life. If there was really something private to see, the tenants would retreat to rooms or corners without cameras. It's not enough for me when a top dog plows the women in bed, so I'm not commenting on Massimo's behavior. I would like to know more about people's thoughts. Unfortunately, this is hardly possible because most of the tenants speak Russian, while most of the viewers come from English-speaking countries or at least understand the English language, I suspect. A positive exception so far has been Octavia, who shared her actions and thoughts with us. Unfortunately, there has been a communication breakdown for a few days, even though Octavia announced otherwise. If RLC has a hand in it, those in charge should remember that it is contributing to losing customers. Unfortunately, she also started doing things in a hidden and covered way, very regrettable. Of course, it's difficult to get a normal life into the houses, especially when it comes to sex life. In the houses in Barcelona, the only people I've noticed positively so far are Zabava and Octavia, who have brought partners from outside into the houses and communicate with them in English, even though these two women suffer greatly from their relationships. This is the only way to get to know a private life. But the hidden actions should stop. There is nothing more to say.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They better inform the residents to keep off the sidewalks.   :biggrin:

This probably applies to all of us who have ever learned to drive

• Haha 1

Octavia is a good example of how it's all about participating in life and acting in secret.

I think it happened the evening before last. Shortly before the lights went out, she took her clitoris sucker out of the cupboard and quickly hid it under her pillow??? And then unpacked it in the dark. You could hear the typical noises of the device and after a while a pleasant moan from Octavia, ending with a sentence in English about how good that felt for her??? Octavia has given viewers enough in the last few weeks that there is no reason to complain. But why hide it under the pillow?

Besides, it's probably clear to everyone that there's no sequel with Carlos. An attentive observer can see this from Octavia’s facial features.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Melle2 said:

Octavia is a good example of how it's all about participating in life and acting in secret.

I think it happened the evening before last. Shortly before the lights went out, she took her clitoris sucker out of the cupboard and quickly hid it under her pillow??? And then unpacked it in the dark. You could hear the typical noises of the device and after a while a pleasant moan from Octavia, ending with a sentence in English about how good that felt for her??? Octavia has given viewers enough in the last few weeks that there is no reason to complain. But why hide it?

I think it's positive that I learned from Octa that there are modern women who have menstrual cups. She showed one to a roommate and isn't afraid to occasionally show how to use it in the upstairs bathroom. Octavia certainly knows that this intimate act isn't captured by the cameras, but the fact that she does it upstairs lets us participate without hiding.

Besides, it's probably clear to everyone that there's no sequel with Carlos. An attentive observer can see this from Octavia’s facial features.

Thanks. And it shows us one thing: Octavia likes her bating. It's not just clickbait 🙂

• Thanks 1

That's ok, but why are you hiding the sucker under the pillow, Octavia. You can take it out of the closet and do your private thing under the covers.