B1 - General Topic 2024 #4 (March - April)

Amalia and Mati want you to feel good and have some fun! And the same for them selves! They absolutly mean no harm and they will take good care of you!!

8 hours ago, peking said:

seen Octavia bate 2x's and both made my eyes tingle 😂

I think this action last evening was her most sensual satisfaction so far. Thank you very much for that, Octavia.

25 minutes ago, Melle2 said:

I think this action last evening was her most sensual satisfaction so far. Thank you very much for that, Octavia.

True. But why clean shaven ?

It is a sad fact that no of the girls/women of RLC  keap their natural pubic hair (with the possible exeption of Karma). It seems that young women today, not least from Eastern Europe and Russia, tend to remove this sign that they have become adults. It is really sad as it ads character, personality and, not least, beauty to a woman. Just ask the old painters Velasques,  Goya, Courbet, Picasso etc.

Dear Octavia, if you read this: you are a brave and independent young woman. What about being a pioneer being the first here who keeps your undoubtedly wonderful pubic hair ? I salute you !

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mol39 said:

True. But why clean shaven ?

It is a sad fact that no of the girls/women of RLC  keap their natural pubic hair (with the possible exeption of Karma). It seems that young women today, not least from Eastern Europe and Russia, tend to remove this sign that they have become adults. It is really sad as it ads character, personality and, not least, beauty to a woman. Just ask the old painters Velasques,  Goya, Courbet, Picasso etc.

Dear Octavia, if you read this: you are a brave and independent young woman. What about being a pioneer being the first here who keeps your undoubtedly wonderful pubic hair ? I salute you !

I think most girls are shaved these days. It is a trend that is only slowly fading away. Girls like Karma have a special philosophy and don't follow the trend. You're right, in real life it is more sensitive with hair.

• Upvote 1

In my opinion, if Octavia stays out, she comes back from having sex outside that day. So if this pattern repeats, she doesn't have to stay here. Participants should feel obligated to show their boyfriend or lover process in a paid camera zone, if possible. at least once or twice

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1