B1 - General Topic 2024 #4 (March - April)

54 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo spying, do you shave your balls for your lady? We get hairs in our mouths that's not enjoyable either. Lol, coughing up hairballs is an exaggeration  I hope. 

yeah I'm exaggerating a little bit, but I've had to stop ️ performing the ART of CUNNILINGUS cause of hairs in my mouth

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lolol, it's bs, but funny bullshit. Hi mol, I've never given oral to a woman yet. And I would prefer it not be "bald" when it ever happens. It wouldn't be "sexy" to me at all.

"Yet". Can you video it when you do and share it with this wonderful forum. Much appreciated.  🤣

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Octavia is a doll. Hearing people speak English on here gives us a completely different perspective on who they are. Different but not necessarily totally accurate. 

It is certainly difficult to determine from the statements that a tenant makes more or less directly to the audience, in English or another language, the real person behind these statements. I think that when living under cameras, everyone wants to create a certain image of themselves, at least when the person isn't hiding from the cameras. There are probably only a few who move unbiasedly in front of the cameras. Seen in this way, the statements that Octavia makes in front of the cameras or with the phone are consistent and fit with something that I don't want to describe or judge. But I can't connect this picture with a doll. I think Octavia is a young woman who is looking for something, perhaps experiences or adventures. Unfortunately, most women here speak Russian and this flowery language is difficult to translate with programs. Maybe we would understand more if this were different.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Melle2 said:

It is certainly difficult to determine from the statements that a tenant makes more or less directly to the audience, in English or another language, the real person behind these statements. I think that when living under cameras, everyone wants to create a certain image of themselves, at least when the person isn't hiding from the cameras. There are probably only a few who move unbiasedly in front of the cameras. Seen in this way, the statements that Octavia makes in front of the cameras or with the phone are consistent and fit with something that I don't want to describe or judge. But I can't connect this picture with a doll. I think Octavia is a young woman who is looking for something, perhaps experiences or adventures. Unfortunately, most women here speak Russian and this flowery language is difficult to translate with programs. Maybe we would understand more if this were different.

When I say someone is a doll, I mean it in a good way. She very pretty to me, seems intelligent,  she's seems kind, I'd say adorable. I'm not sure you got that definition when I said she's a doll. My bad,

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

When I say someone is a doll, I mean it in a good way. She very pretty to me, seems intelligent,  she's seems kind, I'd say adorable. I'm not sure you got that definition when I said she's a doll. My bad,

Ok, I actually associate something different with the image of a doll.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

yeah I'm exaggerating a little bit, but I've had to stop ️ performing the ART of CUNNILINGUS cause of hairs in my mouth

Haha, when we say someone is eating a woman, he's not actually eating her, like hes having her for dinner. Maybe that's why you get hair in your teeth, throat, mouth, and face. You should try again, your lady will love you for it. Remember, we get hairs in our mouth giving you "studs" bj's. Ptooey 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Melle2 said:

Ok, I actually associate something different with the image of a doll.

I guess that's a local thing where I live. If someone tells a lady is a doll, thing she's a good person generally, not a piece of plastic with eyes that stare at you wherever your standing in a room. Dolls are very scary to me

1 minute ago, Melle2 said:

By the way, there is another interesting detail about pursuing Octavia. She has a good musical taste...

Hey Melle, what does she listen to. I've heard so many kinds of music on rlc, they all mix together.

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Melle, what does she listen to. I've heard so many kinds of music on rlc, they all mix together.

I can't describe the type of music at all. It is always characterized by a good rhythm with nice bass lines. But sometimes good old R&B too

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I guess that's a local thing where I live. If someone tells a lady is a doll, thing she's a good person generally, not a piece of plastic with eyes that stare at you wherever your standing in a room. Dolls are very scary to me

Lol…that's pretty funny. I guess there will not be any plastic dolls in your house. Since you are a fan of movies you have probably seen your share of scary dolls.

I have lived in NYC and grew up in the midwest so I knew what you meant when you said Octavia was a doll. I agree. She is a total delight.

It was heartbreaking to see how disappointed she was after not getting her drivers license. Totally understandable seeing how much she enjoys driving. How ironic it will be once she gets her license and sees how many drivers on the road are making worse mistakes than she made in her exam. 😆

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

In fact, I would associate various images with a doll, perhaps something rigid. mask-like. You often hide behind a mask. Or something fragile, maybe even shadowy. I'm also thinking of Murakami's mysterious Air-DolL

• Haha 1