new girl alisa. Sofie and Mia gone

Lilu is officialy a party pooper. She didn't partake in Christmas decorating. The girls did a nice job and congratulated each other with a hug. Then they were dancing and having fun, and she just sat there in her stupid robe with her stupid phone.

the new girl is a friend of nora, it is normal to hear it and forms a clan !!! lilu had a fight with nora it a few weeks ago, and they are "enemy" ..... since it is normal lilu stays away. Stop lilu blame for its isolation, since it does not intend to nora alis and is a friend of nora .... enjoy lilu, which certainly looking for a chance to enfuire fast !!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lilu is officialy a party pooper. She didn't partake in Christmas decorating. The girls did a nice job and congratulated each other with a hug. Then they were dancing and having fun, and she just sat there in her stupid robe with her stupid phone.

the new girl is a friend of nora, it is normal to hear it and forms a clan !!! lilu had a fight with nora it a few weeks ago, and they are "enemy" ..... since it is normal lilu stays away. Stop lilu blame for its isolation, since it does not intend to nora alis and is a friend of nora .... enjoy lilu, which certainly looking for a chance to enfuire fast !!!

I agree.

http://camcaps.net/nora-sofie-lilu-and-mia/lilu-4697/msg89260/#msg89260

I agree.

No we blame you, because we can't understand shit you're saying!

I agree.

No we blame you, because we can't understand shit you're saying!

Use the translator...  ;D ;D ;D  or open your narrow minds.  ;)

Maybe this Alisa girl won't be as much of a prude as the other two were. I'll admit that I haven't watched these apartments in a few months now but when I do I generally tend to be not only interested in their sexual activity, but will also acknowledge that prudes don't belong on this RLC. Those other two girls not only won't be missed but they're already forgotten.

Alisa is beautiful.  Wished Mia would have stayed.  She left after me getting the premium.  My only complaint is that Lilu will purposefully hide from the camera.  Arg....  Alisa is not shy though.  Keep an eye on her.  She just does not do her fucking in the house...as of yet.

Maybe this Alisa girl won't be as much of a prude as the other two were. I'll admit that I haven't watched these apartments in a few months now but when I do I generally tend to be not only interested in their sexual activity, but will also acknowledge that prudes don't belong on this RLC. Those other two girls not only won't be missed but they're already forgotten.

By the way buster, all your 3 wishes are coming true tomorrow. Santa was good to you this year  ;)