B4 - General Topic 2024 #34 (March)

33 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Half hidden under the covers i saw that once

Last night in the restroom 22:25 - 23:10! She only bates for her own sake. She would never have  a fake orgasm on camera. She is too honest. No matter the extra money!

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Ieri sera in bagno dalle 22:25 alle 23:10! Batte solo per il suo bene. Non avrebbe mai avuto un orgasmo finto davanti alla telecamera. Lei è troppo onesta. Non importa il denaro extra!

Last night I thought the same thing and every time he holds long phone calls both in his bathroom and in the LR bathroom

7 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Last night I thought the same thing and every time he holds long phone calls both in his bathroom and in the LR bathroom

Yes. But when she needs to do n:o1 or n:o2 she uses the shower-room toilet.

5 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

perché non le importa degli spettatori o degli altri residenti, presta attenzione solo a quello zombie tantra, non vedo l'ora di vedere quella stronza buona a nulla fare le valigie.

Se ho capito bene potrete godervelo di nuovo stasera o domani  🙄

I would be more than happy to see the ridiculous child wandering around B4

It is nice to see these two are good friends again. They will hopefully not be lovers again but it is nice anyway !

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1

Like it or not, the reason why B4 is what it is now is because everyone is living in their own shell, it's divided in groups. Numi is a loner, Sara is with Massi, Karma either stay outside most of the time or resorted to her room, the new girls well it's still early but looks like they don't socialize either.

No more gatherings between tenants in B4, no more socializing!

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Like it or not, the reason why B4 is what it is now is because everyone is living in their own shell, it's divided in groups. Numi is a loner, Sara is with Massi, Karma either stay outside most of the time or resorted to her room, the new girls well it's still early but looks like they don't socialize either.

No more gatherings between tenants in B4, no more socializing!

Good point

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Ich stehe diesem Mädchen positiv gegenüber! Diesmal weniger kamerascheu. Voller Busch!!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Sehen Sie sich Ihre Lieblingskameras in der 24-Stunden-Aufzeichnung an

23 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Ich stehe diesem Mädchen positiv gegenüber! Diesmal weniger kamerascheu. Voller Busch!!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Sehen Sie sich Ihre Lieblingskameras in der 24-Stunden-Aufzeichnung an

Bush? More guessed than seen