B4 - General Topic 2024 #34 (March)

3 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

I think your reply was meant for someone else because you have clearly not read my comment or you have completely yet again misunderstood hat I said because you have in effect repeated what I said, and by the way...we are allowed to like people and we are allowed to dislike people but I am not biased like some on here. I also follow Karma's SM accounts and I see her life off cam. 

stalker alert!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

stalker alert!

Knew it wouldn't take long for your type to comment, the jealous one's who can't say anything nice to people. Well done happy pants 😆😆😆

Just now, FrankZabba said:

how do you make friends with someone on a forum you will never meet?  i'm just here for the banter and laughter!

so once again, have a great day and piss off :biggrin:

Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

11 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Gut, dass deine Schwester belästigt wird, dann kannst du in Ruhe trainieren. 🤣

Ich hatte schon vor Tagen in einem Post auf die zweifelhafte Rolle von Marylin in Hinsicht auf ihr tatenloses Zusehen und keiner Kritik an den sehr fragwürdigen Aktionen des Wolfes an und mit Madison. Es wird immer heftiger und unangenehmer was Wolf hier macht  auch wenn Madison sich nicht energisch wehrt. Man kann auch durch Unterlassen schuldig werden sollte man Marylin sagen wenn man könnte. 

3 minutes ago, MaxK said:

The whole kindergarten is just annoying!

Like some people on here who involve themselves in conversation, and then THEY get shitty with who they chose to target and attack because they were wrong and cannot justify themselves without spewing vitriol over and over. 

28 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

stalker alert!

That's nothing compared to what some do. 

My advice to tenants. Hide your shopping and food delivery bags. 🤣

Tim And Eric Flirting GIF

• Like 1

• moos54 locked this topic