lilu alone

lilu is in her room now alone. nora and alisa are in the livining room with a different girl and what's his name(kiko)?

2 new girls visiting both are sexy. i wish they were living there. they are playing cards now in the living room. i wish i knew there language.

Guest bobbyjoe

this girl do nothing for try to be sociable and try meet others people,

it's sure it's more interesting stay in her bedroom on laptop in christmas day in spain when nora,alisa and friends play,talk and drink in living !

j don't like lilu,she have not a intellignent comportment,she's here just for get the job in spain with the free appartment,j have never see her tits in front of cameras,she hide always when she take shower and j don't like really her body,her back is not very nice,just my opinion

it's sure it's more interesting stay in her bedroom on laptop in christmas day in spain when nora,alisa and friends play,talk and drink in living !

j don't like lilu,she have not a intellignent comportment,she's here just for get the job in spain with the free appartment,j have never see her tits in front of cameras,she hide always when she take shower and j don't like really her body,her back is not very nice,just my opinion

you are free to share your opinion mate. i agrre somewhat, but she looks nice to me. especially when she shows her nice feet.

Guest bobbyjoe

you are free to share your opinion mate. i agrre somewhat, but she looks nice to me. especially when she shows her nice feet.

j'm not really a fetish man :D

i understand that.

i understand that.

WOW! lilu was speaking english on her phone. said" i dont like the cold weather,,,,you should come here......."

Which one is Lilu? The brunette with all of the tats?

I know Nora, and the new girl has a great bod, but I can't figure out who is who.

Most of my viewing is in passing, there isn't a whole lot to be seen here.