lilu alone

Which one is Lilu? The brunette with all of the tats?

I know Nora, and the new girl has a great bod, but I can't figure out who is who.

Most of my viewing is in passing, there isn't a whole lot to be seen here.

Dude you know all the rooms a labeled with the girls' names? You can't see which girl stays in which room?

And if this apartment is so uninteresting to you that you can't wait to see who goes where and view it "in passing" then what the fuck do you need their names for?

Lay down douche boy. I asked a simple question. I didn't ask for your lame dick comment like you give to everyone else here.

And no, I don't know what girl sleeps in which room. I don't waste my money like you do.

Do they have little name tags like you do on their doors telling them which room to go into? I doubt it.  Further, I don't sit in front of a computer for hours wasting my life away. I have a life and I enjoy it. The computer is there to further my knowledge, not to just stare at in hopes of seeing a tit now and then. I'm not desperate.

Which one is Lilu? The brunette with all of the tats?

I know Nora, and the new girl has a great bod, but I can't figure out who is who.

Most of my viewing is in passing, there isn't a whole lot to be seen here.

Dude you know all the rooms a labeled with the girls' names? You can't see which girl stays in which room?

And if this apartment is so uninteresting to you that you can't wait to see who goes where and view it "in passing" then what the fuck do you need their names for?

You have to be very unhappy to be so aggressive... Find a gf (or change) and fuck properly. It will calm your nerves. TBG150 has the right to ask a question without being insulted

and if it bores you, the best is not to answer. Nobody forces you.  ;)