Leora is packing

Paul, what a guy...  she's done all the packing, now un-hooking the TV and he's standing around watching and playing with dog...

Er no - he's carting all of the stuff outside and giving it to someone, presumably to load into a vehicle while she sits on her arse reassuring the dog.

Any excuse to do him down...

Sounds like someone has a man crush on Paul. ;D

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul, what a guy...  she's done all the packing, now un-hooking the TV and he's standing around watching and playing with dog...

She is sitting on her ass playing with her phone and paul and another man are moving the stuff out

She is sitting on her ass playing with her phone and paul and another man are moving the stuff out

Who do think packed and cleaned  the apartment sure as hell wasn't Paul.

Who do think packed and cleaned  the apartment sure as hell wasn't Paul.

Fair call

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

Er no - he's carting all of the stuff outside and giving it to someone, presumably to load into a vehicle while she sits on her arse reassuring the dog.

Not at all Pepe - they've both contributed so why does some smart arse try to take the opportunity to have a go at Paul.

Fair criticism fine, but not just slagging off for slagging off's sake.

His critics are generally just jealous of him and think they can do better when in reality they wouldn't get within a mile of a girl like Leora or do any better than him in bed.

Not at all Pepe - they've both contributed so why does some smart arse try to take the opportunity to have a go at Paul.

Fair criticism fine, but not just slagging off for slagging off's sake.

Everyone is jealous of him and thinks they can do better when in reality they wouldn't get within a mile of a girl like Leora or do any better than him in bed.

Fair enough and I apologize for my comment. I do not like Paul and it has nothing to do with jealousy..I base this off what observations I have made since they have arrived on RLC. Granted I have only been a member on this board for little over a year I have watched them from day one. I know for sure I would not want to live my life in front of cameras. I will give him a little slack..only a little...

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

Hate to see you go Leora. It's been a good ride, if you ever read this thanks for letting us glimpse a little of your life. Wish you all the happiness in the world and many much better men, that will keep you happy.

If others on this board are to be believed then you will be seeing more of both of them shortly....

Hate to see you go Leora. It's been a good ride, if you ever read this thanks for letting us glimpse a little of your life. Wish you all the happiness in the world and many much better men, that will keep you happy.

If others on this board are to believed then you will be seeing more of both of them shortly....

Yes you will see them again....

If others on this board are to believed then you will be seeing more of both of them shortly....

Yes you will see them again....

can you explain yourself? are they moving to a new apartment?