Leora is packing

I probably Upset you, but they do not go away, but just moved to a new apartment ;) This will happen within 1-2 days.

.... and the evidence for this assertion is?

I perfectly know Russian. And I know what I'm saying. Convince yourself soon. :)

We could use more Russian speakers. Hope you're right. This has been the most interesting soap opera on RLC.

Maybe a new apartment full with HD-cams and an extra private room only for Leora, only for premium plus users  LOL

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

......and about time too.

I know the newbies and those who use Leora to exercise their right (or left) hands won't like it but us old hands and experienced Leora watchers know that it is really is the best thing for these two. They are in a rut and leaving this flat and RLC in general (always assuming that they are not just moving to another RLC flat) is the best thing for them.

I dunno why some of you think she's leaving Paul.  They have a very strong relationship and they need each other more than they need the attention of the wanking classes on here and if it helps them get some life in their lives then its the right move for them.

She's been a great "front page" for RLC and Paul is a bright intelligent man despite some of you thinking otherwise.  Thanks to both of them for sharing their ups and downs with us.  Its been a lot of fun and initiated a lot of traffic on CC.

Good luck to them both - [sic] "may they live long and prosper" ......

Intelligent at what?  LOL

Newbies will be crying for a month.  I wonder if RLC will pull the plug on the apartment before we get a chance to glimpse her new lover coming to retrieve her at the door.

If I know this girl, she'll want to leave on a bang.

out with a bang=bedroom bate with lights on. just sayin, lol.

If I know this girl, she'll want to leave on a bang.

Which, of course, you don't.

Oh but I do know you punk.  Just another cowardly little worm hiding behind the internet skirt. 

Pot calling the kettle black. I find you highly amusing. A bit psycho who is extremely out of touch with reality, but amusing all the same.

image.jpg

I probably Upset you, but they do not go away, but just moved to a new apartment ;) This will happen within 1-2 days.

.... and the evidence for this assertion is?

I perfectly know Russian. And I know what I'm saying. Convince yourself soon. :)

great.  good to have russian english translators  :) :) :) :)