Leora is packing

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will it be Pepe, or maybe Squirrel, or will it be some rough neck Russian dock worker, already half drunk on vodka.

Leora is a dog lover. With my and Pepe's luck, she'll probably snag onto Agent Dog. He's always requested Leora as an assignment ever since he learned that Kiko could not be displaced...

leora and maya the flats to be abandoned because of the ruble has fallen so far

What ruble?

The fact of the matter, gentlemen, is that RLC's money is REAL currency, and it comes from around the world, not Russia. This means that as long as RLC avoids Western-imposed sanctions,  it can buy ANY DAMN THING IT WANTS in Russia these days.

That would include a hot tub in all the free cam rooms, of course!  (:-p)

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

Not that this is news to anyone but Paul is a fucking scumbag.. >:(

Thank you for your considered view. I see you have been a member for a long time (not) so you must be worth listening to.

He (and a lot more of us besides) probably think you are the same.

Its my guess that we are probably correct.

PS - Paul is doing fine.  After all he is sleeping with Leora tonight - and you are not, loser.

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

Paul, what a guy...  she's done all the packing, now un-hooking the TV and he's standing around watching and playing with dog...

Er no - he's carting all of the stuff outside and giving it to someone, presumably to load into a vehicle while she sits on her arse reassuring the dog.

Any excuse to do him down...