Leora & Paul - (2024) #9

On 3/22/2024 at 6:36 PM, JeannieP said:

I don’t watch very much because of work schedules and relationship commitment's,  but when I can I don’t bother to watch when Paul and Leora are together sexually as I don’t think Paul is a considerate lover and he lacks enthusiasm.

Also in case you hadn’t realised, Leora on her own or Leora with another woman would be my sexual preference, but if I wanted to watch her with a guy Paul certainly wouldn’t be the choice although I believe he is Leoras. Therefore instead of complaining I don’t bother to watch.

Watching him trying to get stuck in, would definitely put you off men for life. 🤣

Just now, JeannieP said:

Has Leora ever watched herself in the mirror while performing anal with the black dildo ? 

Hehe, The things we think of when whiling away a couple of hours, I suppose it’s better than thinking about what to cook for tomorrow’s dinner.

18 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

Has Leora ever watched herself in the mirror while performing anal with the black dildo ? 

Well, sometimes she looked at herself in the mirror while masturbating. Soooo...yyyeeeeees!?

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

Sometimes she looks in the mirror when she is having sex AND Masturbation And looking at us