Masha - (2024) #5

Pete1960

Just now, chogdad said:

I watched the bedroom first then the last part from the hall that you linked, it was the look in her eyes right at the end, like she could have lunged at her!

Yea I saw all of it, Masha is a vicious cunt lol. She posted today where should she go on her next trip, Berlin, Montenegro, and two other places. Montenegro was way ahead with 47% lmfao...wonder who voted for that lmfao.

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Yea I saw all of it, Masha is a vicious cunt lol. She posted today where should she go on her next trip, Berlin, Montenegro, and two other places. Montenegro was way ahead with 47% lmfao...wonder who voted for that lmfao.

I think the best place would be The Priory.

23 49 she came greeted with a smile and kiss and a few minutes later boom Masha is out to lunch upstAIRS  LOL

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, chogdad said:

I think the best place would be The Priory.

Shit that's it, it one of the other option she posted was 'rehab' so she fucking knows she's as mad as a box of frogs and needs to calm the shit down. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Wow, she has turned into quite the bitch the last year or two. No self control. Burning up her friendships.
WTF could Val do that would cause that kind of reaction…Val seems fairly level headed 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Wow, she has turned into quite the bitch the last year or two. No self control. Burning up her friendships.
WTF could Val do that would cause that kind of reaction…Val seems fairly level headed 

Well, i COULD be way off the mark, but she turns up, visits the hidden room with Masha.....Then they come out and are starting to argue.

Could be about Class A's.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

To be fair when you watch from both cams you can see Val giver Masha as good as she got but Val having her head screwed firmly on new when to stop and think fuck this I'm outta here. Then Masha's reaction after Val closed the door was cheeky as fuck. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

To be fair when you watch from both cams you can see Val giver Masha as good as she got but Val having her head screwed firmly on new when to stop and think fuck this I'm outta here. Then Masha's reaction after Val closed the door was cheeky as fuck. 

Like "......And the horse you rode in on!" 😆

Straight after, she is remarkably calm.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Like "......And the horse you rode in on!" 😆

Straight after, she is remarkably calm.

Exactly, she just carries on like Val never even arrived. I saw Jul there for like 2 seconds also but she disappeared. She'd probably have smacked Masha in the punani if she heard her speak to Val that way. Masha will probably call Shaquille or Handy Manni to come over to do some 'DIY'.

If she ever loses RLC at least she has her singing and flute playing to fall back on.

She must be mid 30’s now? No skills and can’t maintain a relationship. 

• Haha 1

Exactly, she just carries on like Val never even arrived. I saw Jul there for like 2 seconds also but she disappeared. She'd probably have smacked Masha in the punani if she heard her speak to Val that way. Masha will probably call Shaquille or Handy Manni to come over to do some 'DIY'.

Manni is just for the little jobs, she needs Shaq for the big plumbing issues, when her pipes need to be fully drained. 

• Haha 1