Masha - (2024) #5

Pete1960

I’m new to RLC and I’ve been watching Masha’s cam quite a bit. Are she and that other lady together or just really close friends?

Edited by drmd2
Split into new comment.

7 minutes ago, drmd2 said:

I’m new to RLC and I’ve been watching Masha’s cam quite a bit. Are she and that other lady together or just really close friends?

Just friends, although with Masha, being 'Friends' with her - Either male or female - Can and sometimes does result in sexual activity. Masha's apartment does have a reputation for this over the years. It's a crazy place but never dull!

Masha was actually in a relationship with Sasha, they were together a long time and then their mutual friend Dasha moved in. Few months later, Sasha and Dasha became a couple, he left Masha and they now live in another apt on RLC. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, chogdad said:

Just friends, although with Masha, being 'Friends' with her - Either male or female - Can and sometimes does result in sexual activity. Masha's apartment does have a reputation for this over the years. It's a crazy place but never dull!

Thanks! Honestly, was hoping to see them hook up. But it was interesting watching them move that desk around at 4am, though. 

Just now, drmd2 said:

Thanks! Honestly, was hoping to see them hook up. But it was interesting watching them move that desk around at 4am, though. 

They have had some play in the past, bating next to each other plus Roxy did make out with another girl who used to visit until recently. It may happen again but you never know. Masha has actually been, for her, very quiet recently. There have been some wild nights in her place.

Don’t know where else to ask this, but is there any way to get English subtitles or something? Fascinating to watch but I have no idea what they are saying. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, drmd2 said:

Don’t know where else to ask this, but is there any way to get English subtitles or something? Fascinating to watch but I have no idea what they are saying. 

Depending on who the guest is, Masha does speak English to some and is quiet good too. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, chogdad said:

They have had some play in the past, bating next to each other plus Roxy did make out with another girl who used to visit until recently. It may happen again but you never know. Masha has actually been, for her, very quiet recently. There have been some wild nights in her place.

She sexually assaulted Masha while Masha was asleep in bed with Elvis, kissing her on the lips and rubbing her pussy.  When Elvis woke up, she pretended to be asleep and when he put his head back down, she ran back in to the living room.  One of the creepiest and most disturbing things I've ever seen on RLC.  I think she was drunk and high at the time.

She's also had two threesomes with Masha and Elvis, both times Masha performed oral on her.  She seemed much more interested in Elvis than Masha.

20 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

She sexually assaulted Masha while Masha was asleep in bed with Elvis, kissing her on the lips and rubbing her pussy.  When Elvis woke up, she pretended to be asleep and when he put his head back down, she ran back in to the living room.  One of the creepiest and most disturbing things I've ever seen on RLC.  I think she was drunk and high at the time.

She's also had two threesomes with Masha and Elvis, both times Masha performed oral on her.  She seemed much more interested in Elvis than Masha.

And we know how well and healthy including Elvis was for all concerned! He's still in the vicinity i believe. 

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Masha sucking on a lolly and rubbing her bean with it...she'll be bating soon I suspect. 

Seen that before.  It's nothing exciting coming from her.  After all the vermin that's been up her hole I'd be extremely careful at what's put in the mouth.