alisa

did something happen last night ,there are now 2 beds in her room ,was there someone else there too did alias had sex with someone

Can't see the connection. Do you need two beds to have sex? I've always managed with one, more often with none.

Lol! All those nights we watched her teasing us and now nobody knows what is going on with the extra bed?

No witnesses at all?

That would be so funny, wouldn't it?  ;D

Well, let the speculations begin!

Nothing was wrong. she has pulled out the widening, looked a film on her Tablet and has fallen asleep.

No playing field for conspiracy theorists, lol

did something happen last night ,there are now 2 beds in her room ,was there someone else there too did alias had sex with someone

Nothing happened last night, but what about tonight ? Who will be the lucky one to sleep next to Alisa ? Make your choice people !

[1] - Lilu

[2] - iPhone

[3] - Ruslan

[4] - Pillow

[5] - Mia

[6] - Teddy bear

Nothing happened last night, but what about tonight ? Who will be the lucky one to sleep next to Alisa ? Make your choice people !

[1] - Lilu

[2] - iPhone

[3] - Ruslan

[4] - Pillow

[5] - Mia

[6] - Teddy bear

Well, I guess it will be Mr. iPhone, but I sure wish it would be Ruslan...that would shake things up a bit on RLC  ;D

[1] - Lilu

[2] - iPhone

[3] - Ruslan

[4] - Pillow

[5] - Mia

[6] - Teddy bear

Well, I guess it will be Mr. iPhone, but I sure wish it would be Ruslan...that would shake things up a bit on RLC  ;D

;D ;D ;D Jajajajaja, creo que habra un trio con ruslan y iPhone.

Dont understand their language, but she was talking with nora earlier, and i understood she was complaining about the mattress on the bed, it was too small, i believe nora told her it could be expanded because she pulled the bed out later that day, she was sleeping on a double mattress.

Tonight the mystery of the 'two' beds is solved...Alisa likes to stretch her body...she needs space.

pues a mi me esta poniendo palote . pedazo de hembra , si la pillo , madre mia , se acuerda del dia que aterrizo en barcelona.