Caroline & Park (2024) #5

52 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Maybe this is her way of showing Park some 'Respect' i.e, We won't do it in front of you. No, showing Park respect is by not doing it at all. He is meant to be Caroline's partner, not the chubby dyke. She needs to grow up.

Lol, no. These girls don't give a fuck about him. They just don't go further because of Friskys shyness. Caroline is easy to break, if Frisky wasn't so scared and acted on doing her go all the way she wouldn't resist. IMO, Park should be on his knees thanking the "chubby dyke" for not making him look even more pathetic in this trio situation. 🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

IMO, Park should be on his knees thanking the "chubby dyke" for not making him look even more pathetic in this trio situation. 🤣

She's not done so bad so far has she! It looks like only one is in charge of C&P's relationship, and it's neither of those 2!😆

• Haha 1

• Caroline is giving Park a "sofa experience" of his own...perhaps so that he will not be envious of her romp with the girls. If, indeed, this is her intention, then she far more sexual intelligence than I had given her credit for.

9 minutes ago, philo said:
  • Caroline is giving Park a "sofa experience" of his own...perhaps so that he will not be envious of her romp with the girls. If, indeed, this is her intention, then she far more sexual intelligence than I had given her credit for.

You say this as if it's their first time on that couch.

21 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You say this as if it's their first time on that couch.

It is...since I have been watching. I normally only watch this couple when they have guest. I don't really think they are that interesting otherwise. 

3 hours ago, philo said:

Es ist ... seit ich zuschaue. Normalerweise schaue ich mir dieses Paar nur an, wenn sie Gäste haben. Ansonsten glaube ich nicht, dass sie so interessant sind. 

Anything is better than tantra and saras ramming