Caroline & Park (2024) #5

now that I think of it, I had a group of friend about 20/25 years ago in which we had a specific term for two girls fooling around but not leading to anything serious (and most of them would have described themselves as straight, eventually bi. Except the only open lesbian).

The term is not important and not really translatable (given one of us made it up at some point), but that was not an uncommon practice. Most of the girls in the group kissed another girl at some point, a few went a bit further (at least 2). Maybe they're just that : BFFs with (some) benefits.

Or maybe they are having a bit of fun/taking the piss. And the overdramatic are doing what they always do. 🤣

When are the lovebirds moving in together. 😂

I wish I understood their language. I watched what seemed to be a serious conversation between Caroline and Park while in bed just a few moments ago. I think from their body language that it was serious because Park seemed to get upset at what Caroline was saying. Could it be that Caroline is being open and describing her relationship with Frisky so as not to deceive him and he is still having difficulty managing that reality?

I think that Park may be getting more pussy now than ever before because Caroline may be making every attempt to let him see that Frisky is not taking away anything that he can mearuse. LOL

First .... I don't have a sub currently, and follow along with the forum comments and blurry pictures.

Question.  does it seem that after Caroline and Frisky have spent some time together,being intimate, ..... Park follows up by having sex with Caroline?    ???? reclaiming his woman, reinforcing his role in the couples relationship, getting turned on by the girl-girl activates and is horny? 

Just watching from the cheap seats, and wondering.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

First .... I don't have a sub currently, and follow along with the forum comments and blurry pictures.

Question.  does it seem that after Caroline and Frisky have spent some time together,being intimate, ..... Park follows up by having sex with Caroline?    ???? reclaiming his woman, reinforcing his role in the couples relationship, getting turned on by the girl-girl activates and is horny? 

They have sex almost every day so is hard to be sure.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

From todays activity, Frisky was just the Warm up, and Park closed the game out.  Personally, I'd like to see more Frisky...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Caroline is taking an afternoon nap today and Park is not. Perhaps if there is some late light visitation, Park may not be able to stay awake.. 

Whilst some may want to see more Frisky...Id like to see Caroline show her ass to the cam more whilst bating!

Why yes, I have just watched her bate in the bedroom from last week....😉(very nice, even in spite of the NV!)