Caroline & Park (2024) #5

Maybe Caroline and Gabby can have a chat on how far Frisky got her fingers up each one of them. Get a measuring tape out and the further up the pussy she went, the more she 'loves' her.

Whoever wins get a Wizards Sleeve trophy.🏆

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, philo said:

When they face-timed with Frisky earlier, she looked like she was at work. Perhaps they are awaiting her arrival?

Maybe they'll try what they attempted the other night, minus the booze.  I suggest Energy drinks instead.

8 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Maybe they'll try what they attempted the other night, minus the booze.  I suggest Energy drinks instead.

I always was led to believe the "liquor is quicker". LOL

11 minutes ago, philo said:

I always was led to believe the "liquor is quicker". LOL

10 minutes ago, philo said:

I think that the last attempt at open sex might have happened if Park had not evicted them from the bedroom. 

He needs to evict himself from the apartment for about 36 hours....He should go to the "park" and enjoy the spring flowers...

There is the three-strike-rule that I would like to invoke. The next time that Caroline and Frisky are together, we will know for sure whether this apartment is committed to click bate. However, the smart Las Vegas money will be betting on what the obstacle will be that interrupts the session: Will there be a  plumbing problem that requires evacuation for example? LOL