B4 - General Topic 2024 #39 (March - April)

7 minutes ago, pajero said:

c'est porte ouverte a b4,et c'est reparti ???

They let Massi in for the FR earlier,  so now he owns B4 again !! (And all girls)

• Upvote 2

2 new housemates have recently joined, some have come together tonight to watch a movie, they are just enjoying themselves. Have a day off instead of trying to paint a negative picture simply because you dislike one or two of them. That's all some of you do here bring negative vibes into a positive event with young people coming together to watch a movie. Instead of posting and spreading negativity then perhaps invest your time in something better suited for you and just switch cams and watch something else, problem solved. If anything people here should be part of the solution and not the problem. Negative vibes ALL the time when something happens at B4.  

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

2 new housemates have recently joined, some have come together tonight to watch a movie, they are just enjoying themselves. Have a day off instead of trying to paint a negative picture simply because you dislike one or two of them. That's all some of you do here bring negative vibes into a positive event with young people coming together to watch a movie. Instead of posting and spreading negativity then perhaps invest your time in something better suited for you and just switch cams and watch something else, problem solved. If anything people here should be part of the solution and not the problem. Negative vibes ALL the time when something happens at B4.  

Excited Celebration GIF by Slanted Studios

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

It's sad that grown men act like children. I have been dealing with these so-called "men" all of my life. I get the occasional joke, but I don't understand the pitched efforts to try to degenerate people here. I suppose that is a hazard of internet forums 😛

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

It's sad that grown men act like children. I have been dealing with these so-called "men" all of my life. I get the occasional joke, but I don't understand the pitched efforts to try to degenerate people here. I suppose that is a hazard of internet forums 😛

Bang on bro, bang on. 

2 minutes ago, pajero said:

go to hell asshole

Were you looking in the mirror when you came up with that? 
Just in case you are interested, go to B2 they are talking about your beloved Wolfy in there......

2 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Est-ce que vous vous regardiez dans le miroir quand vous avez pensé à ça ? 
Juste au cas où cela vous intéresserait, allez au B2, ils parlent de votre bien-aimé Wolfy là-dedans......

je te ferais remarquer que je n'aie jamais supporté wolf ,parce que pour moi c'est un méprissant,alors tes remarques tu les tient pour toi,ok

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1