B4 - General Topic 2024 #39 (March - April)

The girls think he's gone but the Unnameable Pig has been in the garage for 40 minutesThe girls think he's gone and feel free but the Unspeakable Pig has been in the garage for 40 minutes

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

I didn't see the start of their interaction, only the end.

Naya in the kitchen with Massimo.  Naya asked him why he was there and then pointed to the exit and said, "goodnight", indicating she wanted him to leave.  After a short while, she asks him again why he is there and asks him how he got in.  Massimo circles his finger at the side of his head, indicating he thinks she's crazy.  Naya goes to the sink, and after a while, Massimo goes to the sink to leave his cup there.  Naya moves away from him as though she's expecting him to grab and harass her and Massimo walks away telling her, "you're fucking crazy".  Massimo leaves.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 7 minutes, Ash1 a dit :

Je n'ai pas vu le début de leur interaction, seulement la fin.

Naya en cuisine avec Massimo. Naya lui a demandé pourquoi il était là, puis elle lui a montré la sortie et lui a dit « bonne nuit », indiquant qu'elle voulait qu'il parte. Peu de temps après, elle lui demande à nouveau pourquoi il est là et comment il est entré. Massimo passe son doigt sur le côté de sa tête, indiquant qu'il pense qu'elle est folle. Naya se dirige vers l'évier, et au bout d'un moment, Massimo se dirige vers l'évier pour y laisser sa tasse. Naya s'éloigne de lui comme si elle s'attendait à ce qu'il l'attrape et la harcèle et Massimo s'éloigne en lui disant : "Tu es putain de folle". Massimo s'en va.

Elle a des " cojones "  cette petite , elle devrait lui balancer aussi un coup de pied là où cela fait très mal.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Naya in the kitchen with Massimo.  Naya asked him why he was there and then pointed to the exit and said, "goodnight", indicating she wanted him to leave.  After a short while, she asks him again why he is there and asks him how he got in.  Massimo circles his finger at the side of his head, indicating he thinks she's crazy.  Naya goes to the sink, and after a while, Massimo goes to the sink to leave his cup there.  Naya moves away from him as though she's expecting him to grab and harass her and Massimo walks away telling her, "you're fucking crazy".  Massimo leaves.

Thanks, good for Naya being assertive like that. And it’s pretty funny too…poor poor Massimo 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

I could be wrong but judging by the call Medusa is having, she could be in a relationship with someone back home in Italy. As I said I could be wrong. 

44 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Massimo is a fucking idiot, just like Wolf. They only belong where they live, B7 and off of RLC.

• Upvote 2