B4 - General Topic 2024 #39 (March - April)

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

yup, but for me Mass is right and Naya shouldn't be so idiotic, B4 and B7 belong together and if she can't handle that she should just leave, she must be jealous or something

It was just amusing coming from someone who LIVES in her bedroom and shares 1 bed with her room mate lol.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

It was just amusing coming from someone who LIVES in her bedroom and shares 1 bed with her room mate lol.

High time Mass and Hawk woke up those two bed nuns 😁

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

High time Mass and Hawk woke up those two bed nuns 😁

If it means taking him away from Medusa then I'm cool with that lol. 

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

If it means taking him away from Medusa then I'm cool with that lol. 

I don't think she is susceptible to his charms, I can think of 10 places where they would be better off living but I am especially happy that we can follow her as a resident even if it is among this kind of people, for the rest she will have to do it herself and we can just watch, let the boys play with the trash

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I don't think she is susceptible to his charms, I can think of 10 places where they would be better off living but I am especially happy that we can follow her as a resident even if it is among this kind of people, for the rest she will have to do it herself and we can just watch, let the boys play with the trash

I hope you are right about the charms, but let's remember she is a good time girl and 'follows' like a sheep, however now that she is not Masha's apartment bitch, she may open up a bit more. I'm not really interested in seeing her make friends with the trash of B4 but so far for me the right one has come along and shown some interest in her at least and that is Karma I am reluctant to say. Yunno, some people complain I contradit myself in saying I dislike Karma but I follow her. No...I dislike her choices and whether I contradict myself or not is nobodies business here.   

16 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I hope you are right about the charms, but let's remember she is a good time girl and 'follows' like a sheep, however now that she is not Masha's apartment bitch, she may open up a bit more. I'm not really interested in seeing her make friends with the trash of B4 but so far for me the right one has come along and shown some interest in her at least and that is Karma I am reluctant to say. Yunno, some people complain I contradit myself in saying I dislike Karma but I follow her. No...I dislike her choices and whether I contradict myself or not is nobodies business here.   

Karma likes to play Mother Teresa but I don't attach much importance to her games. I don't take her seriously. Her behavior around that video and her false accusation also make her unreliable, Medusa is on her own

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Karma likes to play Mother Teresa but I don't attach much importance to her games. I don't take her seriously. Her behavior around that video and her false accusation also make her unreliable, Medusa is on her own

That's the key difference here why I am like I am, and why a couple of others here are complete lunatics because they have become attached to their favourite tenants whereas I have my favourite but I am not attached to them simply because one day they will be on cam and the next they will leave the project never to be seen again. I do enjoy following tenants SM accounts though...even Karma's lol.   

9 minutes ago, rainman13 said:

At 1:45 Massi molested Naya to no avail in the kitchen.  With his performances, he becomes more and more of a clown

You may as well say he raped her because he clearly did NEITHER. Are you related to Stevie fucking Wonder. He clearly tried to give her a friendly hug but Naya refused which is fair enough and stood back, but to say he molested her ROTFLMFAO...have a quiet word with yourself and maybe get a fucking eye test. 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

yup, but for me Mass is right and Naya shouldn't be so idiotic, B4 and B7 belong together and if she can't handle that she should just leave, she must be jealous or something

Naya and Kat are just busting his chops and I find it to be hilariously funny! 

He explains to the girls that he is no longer allowed to just drop in B4 anytime he likes. (See timestamp) I'm sure this is due to Sara not wanting her ex lurking around in her house all day, which is understandable.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ash1 said:

I didn't see the start of their interaction, only the end.

Naya in the kitchen with Massimo.  Naya asked him why he was there and then pointed to the exit and said, "goodnight", indicating she wanted him to leave.  After a short while, she asks him again why he is there and asks him how he got in.  Massimo circles his finger at the side of his head, indicating he thinks she's crazy.  Naya goes to the sink, and after a while, Massimo goes to the sink to leave his cup there.  Naya moves away from him as though she's expecting him to grab and harass her and Massimo walks away telling her, "you're fucking crazy".  Massimo leaves.

The problem with him is that EVERYBODY is crazy if they don't do as HE wants. He should realize that NOBODY wants to be with him in ANY appartment and it is time to LEAVE !  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Il problema con lui è che TUTTI sono pazzi se non fanno quello che LUI vuole. Dovrebbe rendersi conto che NESSUNO vuole stare con lui in NESSUN appartamento ed è ora di PARTIRE!  

Magari

• Upvote 1