B4 - General Topic 2024 #39 (March - April)

8 minutes ago, Turm said:

Medusa sure does seem to be enjoying herself. I bet she doesn't miss that drama with Masha.

I'm so used to be seeing her on cam in Rome but definitely a pleasure watching her in B4, and someone worth watching now FINALLY. However I don't think she will be there too long or long enough to be sucked in by Karma's and Sara's BS lifestyle. Medusa is better than that by a country mile, just my opinion of course. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Turm said:

Medusa  sembra proprio divertirsi. Scommetto che non le manca quel dramma con Masha.

18 minutes ago, Turm said:

Medusa  sembra proprio divertirsi. Scommetto che non le manca quel dramma con Masha.

Of course she doesn't miss Masha's prison. Since he's been in Barcelona I don't think he's ever spoken to her

It's been two days since Hawk came to B4 for Kat and two days since he left a little disappointed. I guess Kat made it clear to him that she's not interested.

11 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Medusa is a super star in her own right, not just an accessory to Masha. I hope she will spend some time with Amalia 👌🤪🥰

Easily the best thing to have happened in B4 for at least 5 months, but she will not be a long term feature of B4 and will return to Rome where her family live...and friends and of course Masha in the mad house. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, walterd said:

Hells Bells, i ragazzi faranno meglio a badare ai propri passi, basta guardare "Karma The Boxer"....wow, che pugno, fantastico.  💪  💥 👏 👏 👏 .

Karma must have stuck a photo of Chris on the punching bag he's using now. From the strength she puts into it, there might even be a photo of the pig

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1