Leora & Paul - (2024) #11

Finally Leora is re-positioning the chairs on the balcony. Now that the weather is changing, hopefully there will be some bating where she knows she might be seen by others. This is going to be hot if it happens.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, philo said:

Finally Leora is re-positioning the chairs on the balcony. Now that the weather is changing, hopefully there will be some bating where she knows she might be seen by others. This is going to be hot if it happens.

Bill Belichick Binoculars GIF by Barstool Sports

6 minutes ago, philo said:

With the heat is coming Leora will spend more time on the balcony  

With beautiful Masturbation And maybe sex with Mr Paul 

Surely there is at least one voyeur among the many windows that have the vantage point to see on to Leora's balcony. They may get to see real time what we have to pay a subscription for. All it takes is a good set of opticals.

• Haha 1

The balcony scene has a lot of potential for energizing this apartment. I believe that one of the things that triggers Leora's orgasms is her fantasy of watching her voyeur as she is being watched. I think that because Leora was among the first RLC participants who would look directly into the camera as she came. If there is a voyeur in one of the building across from her that Leora can see watching her, I think that she might perform for them.

When Leora first started to visit the balcony, she used to go out after dark and scan the lighted windows to see if anyone was watching. I recall that there is another building that we are unable to see due to the camera placement, but is visible in the reflections from the inside during certain periods. That building is actually much closer and lower than the one's that we see. If only we had another balcony camera (hint...hint...).

4 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Not just with big black 

I would like to have been in line when Leora went to the cashier to purchase the big black dildo.

• Like 1