B4 - General Topic 2024 #40 (April)

4 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Reliable translator...her and then him, referring to the same person lol, I rest my case. 

It's actually a shame that I can no longer read some of the posts here because I think I'm missing a lot of fun 🤣

20 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

No matter what forum on the internet there is always positive and negative comments but the positive far outweigh the negative ones.  Everyone's opinion should be respected no matter what's posted good or bad.  Chewing someone out because one doesn't like someone else's posting does not achieve anything but create excessive posts between individuals gaslighting and cussing one another.  Personally I don't care what others post about tenants of the apartments if the tenants read the forum they should be able to handle any comments that critic them. If they can't then they'll get over it. Afterall they're supposed to be grown adults.  

Every member has an ignore button. If one finds another members posts annoying the place them on ignore and you won't see their posts unless they quote another individual.  It's not the perfect solution but it makes the forums run a little more balanced without the friction between one another.  

Everyone who posts negative and hurtful comments about the participants should ask themselves what if it was said to me--how would I feel.  Regardless if "they are supposed to be grown adults", grown adults have feelings and hurtful comments do affect us.   One or two might be ignored, but the onslaught of the negativity that is posted on this and other sites just compounds the hurt one feels.  Unfortunately, it seems to be the direction mankind is heading--no regard for others and "I have the right to say whatever I want".  So much hate and violence and disrespect for authority.  I wish that I would live long enough to see a reversal of this trend, which would contribute to the peace in the world.

But I will not, and our children will just have to bear the consequences and try to rectify the situation. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

It's actually a shame that I can no longer read some of the posts here because I think I'm missing a lot of fun 🤣

Why can you not read them lol...even when on ignore you can still see the commenter and then the comment they have added if you open it lol. Sometimes I have to open them to read what nonsense has been posted. 

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Everyone who posts negative and hurtful comments about the participants should ask themselves what if it was said to me--how would I feel.  Regardless if "they are supposed to be grown adults", grown adults have feelings and hurtful comments do affect us.   One or two might be ignored, but the onslaught of the negativity that is posted on this and other sites just compounds the hurt one feels.  Unfortunately, it seems to be the direction mankind is heading--no regard for others and "I have the right to say whatever I want".  So much hate and violence and disrespect for authority.  I wish that I would live long enough to see a reversal of this trend, which would contribute to the peace in the world.

But I will not, and our children will just have to bear the consequences and try to rectify the situation. 

The main problem is some here become too attached to those on cam and will defend the person on cam at all costs and will only see things their way. I even said yesterday about everyone just getting along, but it will never happen. I am as guilty as the rest but I find it shameful we can quite happily post vitriol on here, but we won't ever say it to their faces.   

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Why can you not read them lol...even when on ignore you can still see the commenter and then the comment they have added if you open it lol. Sometimes I have to open them to read what nonsense has been posted. 

I know that but I don't do it, there's just too much nonsense coming out, or they're rude or they think those girls are their daughters so I think it's fine that way but sometimes it's difficult especially when they start spamming their nonsense and you sees the names passing by

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I know that but I don't do it, there's just too much nonsense coming out, or they're rude or they think those girls are their daughters so I think it's fine that way but sometimes it's difficult especially when they start spamming their nonsense and you sees the names passing by

I've literally got 1 on 'ignore' and I mostly ignore the tripe posted, but when I leave a comment somewhere and one appears nearby from the ignored person, then you know it's gonna be in response to my comment. I ignore 9/10 of comments thankfully as most have proven to be nothing more than make believe. 

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I've literally got 1 on 'ignore' and I mostly ignore the tripe posted, but when I leave a comment somewhere and one appears nearby from the ignored person, then you know it's gonna be in response to my comment. I ignore 9/10 of comments thankfully as most have proven to be nothing more than make believe. 

yes it can be like that but I don't need to read that poison because you quickly drop to that low level, everyone has their own way I think

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

yes it can be like that but I don't need to read that poison because you quickly drop to that low level, everyone has their own way I think

Exactly why I have reduced my interaction with the 'ignored' person. 

Just now, thinga69 said:

Hey Massihaters, look who's there. 😁🤣

haha you can imagine what nonsense that translation was that Mass was no longer allowed to come there from RLC 🤣

• Haha 1