B4 - General Topic 2024 #40 (April)

It's been two days since Hawk came to B4 for Kat and two days since he left a little disappointed. I guess Kat made it clear to him that she's not interested.

-------------------

I can't imagine that he expects anything from those two bed nuns, Medusa is a challenge but Karma is an easy target, he better try her first, she looks better too

26 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

sembra che la Messa stia andando al B4 per uno spuntino fruttato fuori dalla telecameraΒ  πŸ˜€

E invece andra’ a rompere il cazzo in B2

45 minutes ago, Mauri said:

E invece andra' a rompere il cazzo in B2

He called the agency which still made last night's two available to him so he was looking for a friend to have a foursome, They will sleep with the Venezuelan and he will return on Sunday. Who knows how much it will cost him? To think that she was complaining about Sara coming for free, including room and board

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

It's been two days since Hawk came to B4 for Kat and two days since he left a little disappointed. I guess Kat made it clear to him that she's not interested.

-------------------

I can't imagine that he expects anything from those two bed nuns, Medusa is a challenge but Karma is an easy target, he better try her first, she looks better too

Wolf likely told him B4 were easy lays, but he's finding out different.Β  Even Massi has been getting rebuffed from the Villa lately so he has to go out and pay to get laid.Β Β :biggrin: