B4 - General Topic 2024 #40 (April)

30 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

It doesn't work that way bro and you know it. I will not stop ridiculing Karma if I dislike something I see she is or isn't doing on cam. Even if I did stop then you would still say the things you have about others. Some of you can't stop talking about Masshole even though he no longer goes to B4, so based on that then whether I stop or not then you will continue to ridicule the others lol. Some here even spend all their time whilst logged on watching and listening to Masshole whilst he is in his room working from home lol, which is hilarious. 

I just don't understand why there is so much concentrated hatred against Karma ! She is a nice friend with everybody. Yes she enjoys Tantra-Chris but that doesn't harm anyone! I don't like him either but he is her choice. What annoys me most is the risk that the girls may be reading CC !! 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

That's Handy Manny or Bob The Builder whichever you prefer if at all. 

Handy Manny is a good name for him !!

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

It doesn't work that way bro and you know it. I will not stop ridiculing Karma if I dislike something I see she is or isn't doing on cam. Even if I did stop then you would still say the things you have about others. Some of you can't stop talking about Masshole even though he no longer goes to B4, so based on that then whether I stop or not then you will continue to ridicule the others lol. Some here even spend all their time whilst logged on watching and listening to Masshole whilst he is in his room working from home lol, which is hilarious. 

those patrons really have no idea how it works, if I like someone they can insult him or her to the bone... it doesn't matter to me as long as they don't get personal with me (they know where they end up) they can curse or ridicule anyone as much as they want, and they have that right just as I have the right to burn Karma to the ground (which I will do as long as she is there and not changed)

• Upvote 1

It's funny when Medusa came here there was nothing but praise, then a week plus later nothing but criticism. It wasn't hard to see that was going to happen, then she'll do something wild and fun, and it will be nothing but praise. So fickle. 😂 A repeating cycle here.

I am curious what Medusa does and where she goes when she is out for the day. I assume she doesn't really know people in Barcelona?

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

Je ne faisais que te piquer à propos de Méduse ! Visiblement ça a marché !!! Si vous laissez Karma tranquille, je laisserai Medusa tranquille !!

bien parlé ,avec ce gros nasse qui croit qu'il sait mieux que tout le monde ???

• Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I am curious what Medusa does and where she goes when she is out for the day. I assume she doesn't really know people in Barcelona?

I'd assume what most people would do their first couple weeks in a new city.. sight see and learn their way around?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I'd assume what most people would do their first couple weeks in a new city.. sight see and learn their way around?

I read that Medusa has visited Barcelona previously a few years ago

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Lasse said:

Proprio non capisco perché ci sia così tanto odio concentrato contro il Karma! È una bella amica con tutti. Sì, le piace il Tantra-Chris ma questo non fa male a nessuno! Non piace neanche a me, ma è una sua scelta. Quello che mi dà più fastidio è il rischio che le ragazze leggano CC!! 

Tant mieux si les filles lisent CC. Cela aidera Karma à comprendre à quel point il est important, pour elle, de se débarrasser de Chris. Elle est prisonnière de son égoïsme, elle est prisonnière de ses mensonges. Je ne comprends pas pourquoi elle l'accepte encore après avoir su qu'il sort avec beaucoup d'autres femmes de la même manière. Un vagabond sans le sou qui ne peut offrir aucun avenir. L'obscurité autour de lui

I don’t think we know how Karma feels, I think she is doing what makes her happy, she doesn’t need advice from us.

Again, everyone is giving Tantra way too much credit for being manipulative. I see a pretty strange guy, maybe even damaged and not a typical dude, not sure I could hang with him or be his friend but a guru, a cult leader, a serious mentor….hmm not sure. He appears weak and lazy.

Granted he has found the one person on Gods green earth that will accommodate his   bizarre and peculiar personality. He will hang on to that like dear life itself  

• Thanks 1