B4 - General Topic 2024 #40 (April)

17 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

Penso che dovrebbero sbarazzarsi del Karma e trovare una ragazza abbastanza intelligente da accendere l'interruttore della luce. 

You're right, it would be enough to remove the switches, you don't need to be smarter

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, pajero said:

et qui se retrouve seule en faisant des patisseries pour tuer le temps ,devinez????

Considering many of the GOVs are glued to their phones all day,  baking is a pretty positive activity.  🍰🧁🥧 😉

• Haha 3

Kat is starting to get going, but senior nun Naya seems to prefer to rot in her bed, with Medusa as a connection we have a nice trio it seems, Karma is as usual not worth watching with that creep

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, desinc said:

Is it just me or does it seem like ever since Medusa moved in that B4 is slowly coming back alive?

I said this all along, she is the best thing to have happened to B4 in about 5 months, but let's not get too hasty as it may not last but yes definitely visibly a change and improvement there. Shame the rest couldn't come together like everyone wants them to. 

13 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Right after UM those clamps were on the doors casing. Something happened

gbx8.jpeg

I'd say those clamps are holding the door frame together whilst the door was completely removed. Probably shook apart due to Sara's God awful music. 

10 hours ago, Ash1 said:

I think it's more the absence of Massimo than the arrival of Medusa.  I've always felt that there's been greater unity among the tenants of B4 and a much better atmosphere when Massimo has been asbsent than when he's there, including the two weeks he was away at the end of last year.

Na definitely Medusa's presence, not sure why you would even mention Masshole because Medusa sure has the naturally ability and positivity 'unlike some here' in bringing people together. Absence of Masshole lol.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Lasse said:

May I recommend you to chose some other cameras !

Lmfao that is RICH coming from you friend, man you do make me laugh. 

7 hours ago, Noodle said:

aap.jpg.8b2c718b2377c1d7d35c85f22e549411.jpg

If someone has this photo in his profile, you don't have to be surprised by anything anymore 😂

This photo is actually to take the piss out of Karma and her big nose by the way. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, omedo said:

Be careful, don't talk like that about Massimo, there are people who will be offended and criticize you...😁

Me me me me me.