B1 - General Topic 2024 #5 (April / May)

On 5/5/2024 at 10:36 PM, corvette08 said:

Brooke and Octavia are 2 of the current best on RLC.

Octavia cool, but Brooke to me is a little full of herself. I can't stand it when women taking selfies all day. Because my GIRL does it all FUCKING day too. But Brooke does like to play with herself all the time, which is a good thing. 🙂 ✌️

il y a 48 minutes, Troy a dit :

Octavia cool, but Brooke to me is a little full of herself. I can't stand it when women taking selfies all day. Because my GIRL does it all FUCKING day too. But Brooke does like to play with herself all the time, with is a good thing. 🙂 ✌️

... and from how you say it we also guess your girlfriend is not doing the same "good thing" 😉

17 hours ago, Slow said:

... and from how you say it we also guess your girlfriend is not doing the same "good thing" 😉

Sorry about my comments, this was supposed to be a personal joke. I was playful comparing my girl to Brooke. But I got into a whole bunch of Shit with my Girl over this....Oh yeah and the "good thing" we do together. But now we're not doing SHIT, because of this. ✌️

• Sad 1

Il y a 2 heures, Troy a dit :

Sorry about my comments, this was supposed to be a personal joke. I was playful comparing my girl to Brooke. But I got into a whole bunch of Shit with my Girl over this....Oh yeah and the "good thing" we do together. But now we're not doing SHIT, because of this. ✌️

Ops, sorry to hear that, mine was just an amused comment.

I hope I didn't contribute to the Shit Storm.

1 hour ago, Slow said:

Ops, sorry to hear that, mine was just an amused comment.

I hope I didn't contribute to the Shot Storm.

No, it's all good ✌️

On 5/7/2024 at 4:52 AM, johnny0692 said:

Just put a bag over her head and one over yours in case hers falls off 🤣

and one by the door in case someone walks in.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

I know i am late to the party, but Octavia has certainly been horny this last week, and it is very enjoyable to watch! 😍

I doubt she's really that horny. She finds her sexual satisfaction outside the house again and is away for many hours, even overnight. I think she just wants to give her community some compensation. I don't think she needs the extra sexual release. However, I don't know if she explained her thoughts and actions in any of her speeches.

• Haha 1