B1 - General Topic 2024 #5 (April / May)

3 hours ago, OneBeing said:

Previews are gone now too. There was a problem with the night vision on some cams in B1. It will be interesting to see if that gets fixed and whether any “lost” video reappears. It must be a bit of a logistical problem to keep everything up and running in all these apartments. I guess the occasional outage is to be expected.

octavia's night vision recently is for the birds

15 hours ago, sigfried said:

i did hear her talking to herself about a couple of guys she had sex with who had really big dicks and how it hurt her and how it hurt to pee after and going to emerg to get some help, and why can't she find a guy with a regular size penis ( any takers? ). one guy sent her a picture of himself with a huge dick and she wasn't interested.

If the reason for her nightly talk was really sex with a new man and the resulting physical problems, then we have to ask Octavia whether the longing for hard sex fits with her sensitiv personality. I would advise her to try loving sex, perhaps with a man for a longer and more intense relationship.

Maybe her urge for constant one-night stands isn't so healthy for her, neither for her pussy nor for her mental health.

• Like 1