B1 - General Topic 2024 #5 (April / May)

That's actually funny to hear Octavia's BF trying to educate her on something she's way ahead of him. Like watching a medieval man explaining to any of our contemporary military why he needs a spear when showed a machine gun : "nah dude, you don't get it, your thingy is not even sharp" 

The dude seems to not even believe that we've been to mars (if I heard that right). He's also blaming the evil in the world on non-religious people. That's not like religious people ever justified their evil on what god told them to do. 

Geez, I hope he's good in bed, because as a human being, he seems to sucks ass.

[Edit] For those who missed the start : they have been sending voice messages. There seems to be a disagreement or that they are taking different paths, or something like that, and trying to see what they can do about it (in a light way). BF seems to believe that without religion/code you're doomed to rape children. On the other hand, Octavia is promoting open-mindness, self-respect and respect for the others.

• Noldus changed the title to B1 - General Topic 2024 #5 (April / May)
1 hour ago, itohkata said:

That's actually funny to hear Octavia's BF trying to educate her on something she's way ahead of him. Like watching a medieval man explaining to any of our contemporary military why he needs a spear when showed a machine gun : "nah dude, you don't get it, your thingy is not even sharp" 

The dude seems to not even believe that we've been to mars (if I heard that right). He's also blaming the evil in the world on non-religious people. That's not like religious people ever justified their evil on what god told them to do. 

Geez, I hope he's good in bed, because as a human being, he seems to sucks ass.

[Edit] For those who missed the start : they have been sending voice messages. There seems to be a disagreement or that they are taking different paths, or something like that, and trying to see what they can do about it (in a light way). BF seems to believe that without religion/code you're doomed to rape children. On the other hand, Octavia is promoting open-mindness self-respect and respect for the others.

He sounds like a potential serial k1ll3r who would be best avoided.

3 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

He sounds like a potential serial k1ll3r who would be best avoided.

Well, I know that this conversation was not representative of who he probably is and the sound was, at best, crappy (even if we can thank Octavia for putting him on speaker, because I could barely hear him over the phone), so I could have been wrong in some part of what I heard. But he creeped me out a bit, and I'm not in a relationship with him. 

That being said, the conversation was really lighthearted and some of the things he was saying are currently being used by some candidates to the US presidency, so... (but that blond fucker also creeps me out, so there might be a link). They called afterward and laughed about it. As Octavia said "religion is a tough subject", which is true.

The only thing Octavia said that I disagreed with was that he made some fair points. I must have missed those as I was drowning in the rest of his antiquated views of the world. He also sounded once or twice a bit paternalistic, if not condescending, toward Octavia, like she was not fit to have this kind of discussion for some reason.

• Like 1