B1 - General Topic 2024 #5 (April / May)

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Always opened door, so they can be seen... They are really pathetic to watch !  I used to like them, now all I want is see them leaving for good ! 

The door was closed but Tessa came in. Watch the RP I posted and keep watching.

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Always opened door, so they can be seen... They are really pathetic to watch !  I used to like them, now all I want is see them leaving for good ! 

And their appearance is shit, they think they're special, la piece du resistance, creme de la creme, and who they really are? 2 Drug addicts with sexual diseases fucking in every human bed without reason, like the dogs from the streets who fuck everywhere, nothing different.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

The Pred is still trying Tessa, grabbing her butt like he has the right to ... 

She is clearly not bothered by it so why should you be with the stupid comment about him being a predator lol...laughable. 

The Pred is still trying Tessa, grabbing her butt like he has the right to ... 

Still this is nothing like what he used to do !! 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I hope they ask her if they could take her bed ... Now Tessa, you should sleep with Brooke , will be way more safe for you ... 

Massi isn't allowed by Sara to fuck anybody else! And he obays!! But it is OK for him to show his dick to anyone wich he gladly does !

18 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Let's not forget that Massimo is a well respected banker with a big posh office down town in Barcelona !

That's just material matter, that does not change his personality does it. I have no problem Masshole, but from time to time he does piss me off, so I won't always defend someone some others are jealous of. 

19 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Let's not forget that Massimo is a well respected banker with a big posh office down town in Barcelona !

...and Nadia is a 65,000 euro hooker who doesn't have sex

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Lasse said:

If he's so well respected, then WTF is he doing in RLC project ?  

• Upvote 1