B1 - General Topic 2024 #5 (April / May)

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

thank goodness i'm not paying for that shit anymore!

Say something positive, kinda bored of these moaner comments who feel a sense of 'entitlement' of what they believe they should be watching on RLC. 

32 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Say something positive, kinda bored of these moaner comments who feel a sense of 'entitlement' of what they believe they should be watching on RLC. 

I felt a bit sorry for Medusa last night. She deserves a better treatment!! New chance tonight ??

31 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Youre Good Robert Deniro GIF

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I felt a bit sorry for Medusa last night. She deserves a better treatment!!

It shows how fake A&M are really to instigate 3sums and then back off at Amalia's choosing. She either has control issues or feels threatened by the other girls who participate in and 2 girl 1 guy action. I was happy to watch Sparrow enjoy what was left of herself alone lol 

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

It shows how fake A&M are really to instigate 3sums and then back off at Amalia's choosing. She either has control issues or feels threatened by the other girls who participate in and 2 girl 1 guy action. I was happy to watch Sparrow enjoy what was left of herself alone lol 

I always thougt Amalia was the one who wanted to have the 2+1sumes! But Mati interupts too soon. He needs to reconsider his role! Forget about being the "Italian gentleman" and become a "normal" guy !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I always thougt Amalia was the one who wanted to have the 2+1sumes! But Mati interupts too soon. He needs to reconsider his role! Forget about being the "Italian gentleman" and become a "normal" guy !!

I think Amalia is the problem, not Mati as I'm certain he'd rail Medusa but Amalia always puts a stop to things, she is weak.