Leora & Paul - (2024) #13

29 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Paul on the computer working 

Leora Wearing red shorts and a white shirt in the kitchen, eating and watching a movie on the laptop 

You obviously think we are all as blind as Stevie Wonder!

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

In Paulo's bed Leora in pink panties and white shirt on the laptop 

Wonder if she is gonna get worked up and we'll see them panties turn a darker shade of pink? 😉😁

Pauls got his headphones on (wonder if they are noise-cancelling), Leora could also help to not distract him by closing the door aswell...

PS - Leora could do with hiding a toy box with a few toys in Pauls rooms, so that she always has soem options on-hand, so to speak - would also give her a reason to get some more toys 😜

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Será que ela vai ficar nervosa e veremos a calcinha ficar com um tom mais escuro de rosa? 😉 😁

Pauls colocou seus fones de ouvido (me pergunto se eles têm cancelamento de ruído), Leora também poderia ajudar a não distraí-lo fechando a porta também...

PS - Leora poderia esconder uma caixa de brinquedos com alguns brinquedos nos quartos do Paul, para que ela sempre tenha algumas opções à mão, por assim dizer - também lhe daria um motivo para comprar mais brinquedos 😜

I believe they have some kind of agreement. I've seen Leora moan a few times and I can hear it from the computer and Paul didn't have headphones on, but he didn't get up or anything.

1 minute ago, Voodooox said:

I believe they have some kind of agreement. I've seen Leora moan a few times and I can hear it from the computer and Paul didn't have headphones on, but he didn't get up or anything.

We know he knows - but Leora tends to hold back when he is awake

Maybe a few additional 'blockers/barriers' would stop that