Leora & Paul - (2024) #13

il y a 2 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Bonne nuit Anode 

Oui. Paul pourrait l'aider à nettoyer 

Mais Leora aime faire le ménage seule. 

Si Paul avait un minimum de respect ne serait pour Leora ,il ne laisserait pas traîner ces affaires , débarrasserait ces couverts après manger ,non il ne le fait pas simplement parce que cela lui est dut !

• Like 1

That was actually a pretty quick cleaning night! Certainly compared to the last one, that ran over 3 nights! 🤣

Question for my drunken self, do i think its too late for Leora to slip on sexy outfit for some tease time (or more) or even look after Paul? Or just think thats it for tonight and see what tomorrow brings...? 🤔🤔🤔

19 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

That was actually a pretty quick cleaning night! Certainly compared to the last one, that ran over 3 nights! 🤣

Question for my drunken self, do i think its too late for Leora to slip on sexy outfit for some tease time (or more) or even look after Paul? Or just think thats it for tonight and see what tomorrow brings...? 🤔🤔🤔

Have a wank while u relax 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

do i think its too late for Leora to slip on sexy outfit for some tease time (or more) or even look after Paul? 

Naked works aswell! 😘

Some lights wouldnt go amiss though. Always prefer good lighting to enjoy her beautiful ass - especially when she teases with some nice spreads! 🥵

Although, as the lights are off and Paul is in the bath, one could deduce that he will be getting lucky.

If so, would prefer to see Leora in a sexy dominant role! We know that Paul likes being slapped around and spit on! Also would love to see her spitting on his dick again when giving a BJ 🥵

Her taking control of the positions for the perfect view would be appreciated...