B4 - General Topic 2024 #43 (April)

Just now, Mauri said:

Well, re-read your posts then, and anyway you do nothing but complain about him. It was quiet because there wasn't that ball-buster of your lover, in fact the girls were more united, and they even went out together

The girls were more united lmfao, man you really need to get your eyes tested. Masshole is okay, he annoys me at times but mostly not. The difference is between myself and you haters is I am not jealous of him...no need to be.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

lol let them crawl back under their rock they are not worth paying attention to but I overheard something about a surprise but couldn't hear anything over the noise the strange laughter of Daytona that is so loud, I'll just keep watching this time 🤪

I know their game lol...but myself and admin know better not to talk to these clowns. Thankfully I am done now because I'm ready to read the utter tsunami of BS that will ensue as the party evolves lol. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

lol lasciali strisciare sotto la loro roccia a cui non vale la pena prestare attenzione ma ho sentito qualcosa riguardo a una sorpresa ma non sono riuscito a sentire nulla a causa del rumore e delle strane risate di Daytona che sono così forti, continuerò a guardare questa volta  🤪

Lo fai sempre😂

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Le ragazze erano più unite lmfao, amico, devi davvero mettere alla prova la tua vista. Masshole va bene, a volte mi dà fastidio ma soprattutto no. La differenza tra me e voi odiatori è che io non sono geloso di lui... non c'è bisogno che lo sia.  

Neanche io sono geloso, non c’e’ bisogno di esse geloso di un coglione narcisista

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Seeing Sara's outfit Massi will be getting her upstairs to her room before you can say Happy Birthday. As I would be in his position.  

Me I'd like to see Hawk whipping Kat's skirt up and doing something similar. ::)

8 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Seeing Sara's outfit Massi will be getting her upstairs to her room before you can say Happy Birthday. As I would be in his position.  

Me I'd like to see Hawk whipping Kat's skirt up and doing something similar. ::)

Hope Sara's friend comes and interrupt them, can't wait for Massi to see him 😁

• Haha 2