B4 - General Topic 2024 #43 (April)

44 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

The new girl in that's arrived in the white top and jeans appears to have some good nips poking through her top

Do we know her?

She was the naked model who sat on Sara's bed about 3/4 weeks ago when Sara, Karma and Medusa sat and made their own sketches of her. She really does have a natural beautiful body. It may have been the same night/weekend when Medusa joined. 

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

She was the naked model who sat on Sara's bed about 3/4 weeks ago when Sara, Karma and Medusa sat and made their own sketches of her. She really does have a natural beautiful body. It may have been the same night/weekend when Medusa joined. 

Oh is it?  I remember her that was an enjoyable watch, I'm just hopeless on remembering faces. :blush:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Oh is it?  I remember her that was an enjoyable watch, I'm just hopeless on remembering faces. :blush:

Yep, sure is her lol...she has the most amazing body and I was glued to that bed that night when she sat naked for ages whilst the others aforementioned sketched her. I'd have got more than a fucking pencil out for her if I was there. My bad lol. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Nadia was on the phone to someone about going to the B4 party so she is going, maybe waiting for Dayana 

Must have been RLC central comand...they noticed that there are more guys than women at the party and are hitting the panic button.

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

All those guys in B4...the haters must be having a heart attack, no wonder it's pleasantly quiet here.  

Well whatever you say sport...at the moment there are more there than women...only someone who is gay could defend and welcome that.  Have at it.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

All those guys in B4...the haters must be having a heart attack, no wonder it's pleasantly quiet here.  

brain overloaded, now walking through the empty streets shouting where their innocent girls are

23 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

No, that Girl is here, too. But the one as described is now wearing a pink dress. She is a former tenant, I remember the face, although not having a sub then.

The name Lialia was mentioned by somebody.