Leora & Paul - (2024) #14

27 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Paul must have the RLC sleeping record. 🤣 @Noldus

For Paul, sleeping is hard work and drains his energy so he needs more rest and eventually he will sleep 24/7 and not care about getting blowjobs anymore.

rip-van-winkle.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

giphy.gif

So, she was just waiting to tan a bit, to make that neon pop! 🥵

Looks damn fine to me! Be nice if she was turned a little more towards the cam (but thats me being picky 😳) with a little bit of wiggling...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Looks damn fine to me! Be nice if she was turned a little more towards the cam (but thats me being picky 😳)

Kinda like Medusa is laying right now...😉😊

I thought I'd take a peek and glad I did and was really happy to she wasn't wearing a top

I always blow her image up and noticed white balls in her entrance and wondered what the heck are those maybe a small bead chain

well after some very careful inspection they were gone after she fingered and was happy for her 😀

people will type what they type for whatever reasons

but

I sadly only understand English and for those of you that are multilingual, I truly hope you understand how fortunate you have it.

and because of my misfortune, I have only the visual and that makes me very shallow 😁and it's my cross to bear😜

and when I peek at Leora that cross that I carry is sssoooooo much lighter and a visual blast

through all the people that have been in RLC, Leora is special this not to say others are not

some can remember the thin young woman from 2 apts. ago and that full length mirror before the bathroom that she couldn't resist looking into to 90% of the time she walked by it fussing with her hair

to the dynamo she is now 🤩 and still fusses with the hair

I will always hope she cums most of the time

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, itohkata said:

Out of curiosity, how do you know that ? 

After watching Leora for 10 years and this apartment. I know Yul_a.

• Thanks 1

Good morning Good Night 

Maravilhosa quinta feira para todos 

Wonderful Thursday for everyone 

02/05/2024 02/May/2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸 🐶 🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐴 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou MasterchefTaxi Uppssla ddhm a howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito tfideano h12dke voodo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1