Leora & Paul - (2024) #14

5 hours ago, Howard said:

I am guesstimating that of L&Ps last 12 sexual encounters (which covers about the last six weeks), each time Paul stuck his dick in her mouth. No more effort from him, besides getting a stiffie, has been involved.  He lays on his back, Leora gets on her knees and inserts into mouth. When he's tired of HIS position (its hard work laying on your back being serviced), he straddles her chest so once again, he sticks his weiner in her mouth.

He's a lazy dumbfuck fool...or his he.  Maybe I'm jealous. Of course if I acted as he does w/ my girlfriend, I'd hear about it.

or...maybe the biggest fool is
LEORA for putting up with his shit!  I'm realizing her self-esteem...or self-worth must be terribly low to tolerate his shit.  I use to think her love for him is blind.  No...she thinks so little of herself that not only does she accept him for what he is, she has to be the money-maker to keep him for what he is.

Did you miss his 10 second attempts at eating her out

• Haha 2

hier au soir une pipe en 8 minutes et ensuite leora est resté 20 minute avec lui et retour dans son lit a regarder son pc toute la nuit. et va dormir toute la matinée  

paul va bientôt dormir pour se levée vers 6 heures et remetre son t-shirt qui porte depuis quatre jours aussi bien de jour  de nuit ou pour sortir .

paul se rince par obligation pour se faire sucer . 

c'est devenue du revue  et revue 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Howard said:

I am guesstimating that of L&Ps last 12 sexual encounters (which covers about the last six weeks), each time Paul stuck his dick in her mouth. No more effort from him, besides getting a stiffie, has been involved.  He lays on his back, Leora gets on her knees and inserts into mouth. When he's tired of HIS position (its hard work laying on your back being serviced), he straddles her chest so once again, he sticks his weiner in her mouth.

He's a lazy dumbfuck fool...or his he.  Maybe I'm jealous. Of course if I acted as he does w/ my girlfriend, I'd hear about it.

LEORA for putting up with his shit!  I'm realizing her self-esteem...or self-worth must be terribly low to tolerate his shit.  I use to think her love for him is blind.  No...she thinks so little of herself that not only does she accept him for what he is, she has to be the money-maker to keep him for what he is.

We don’t know for sure whether Paul reads these remarks or not, I would imagine he possibly does, so he would be well aware of his supposed inadequacies and presumably has been for several years.

He hasn’t altered his outlook in the limited time I have watched them so in his mind I would guess he sees nothing untoward regarding his behaviour.

Leora was at the tail end of her period therefore intercourse was out of the question so oral sex to satisfy Paul’s craving was the only solution. Whether it was prearranged or spontaneous by Leora is debatable but seems more likely the former.

As for him sitting on her chest and letting go into her mouth from that position could be part of a power fantasy by Paul, where normally she is the boss by the simple reason that without her willingness to do what she does in front of the cameras he wouldn’t have the pampered lifestyle he does, so the opportunity to be on top and call the tune satisfies his subconscious.

As for Leora having low esteem, possibly, but if by transferring control to him a couple of times each week gives her the freedom to do as she wishes the rest of the time then she may regard that as a fair exchange.

They obviously feed of each other otherwise why would they have been together for so long during what could in normal situations be regarded as the best and most exciting years of a persons lifetime.

Each to their own !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Howard said:

Their sex together has always been lame. Fortunately Leora is a pretty good voyeur subject.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

leora encore dans son lit  depuis hier au soir 22 heures la sa devient vraiment du n'importequoi elle n'ai pas malade .

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, RAME said:

leora encore dans son lit  depuis hier au soir 22 heures la sa devient vraiment du n'importequoi elle n'ai pas malade .

Yes She will get sick without staying like this without sleeping 

Increased risk of developing chronic diseases, such as obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, among others; Mood disturbances, developing anxiety and depression; Decrease in capacity 

• Confused 1