Leora & Paul - (2024) #14

I am guesstimating that of L&Ps last 12 sexual encounters (which covers about the last six weeks), each time Paul stuck his dick in her mouth. No more effort from him, besides getting a stiffie, has been involved.  He lays on his back, Leora gets on her knees and inserts into mouth. When he's tired of HIS position (its hard work laying on your back being serviced), he straddles her chest so once again, he sticks his weiner in her mouth.

He's a lazy dumbfuck fool...or his he.  Maybe I'm jealous. Of course if I acted as he does w/ my girlfriend, I'd hear about it.

or...maybe the biggest fool is
LEORA for putting up with his shit!  I'm realizing her self-esteem...or self-worth must be terribly low to tolerate his shit.  I use to think her love for him is blind.  No...she thinks so little of herself that not only does she accept him for what he is, she has to be the money-maker to keep him for what he is.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Good morning Good Night 

Maravilhosa sexta feira para todos 

Wonderful Friday for everyone 

03/05/2024 03/May/2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸 🐶 🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐴 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou MasterchefTaxi Uppssla ddhm a howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito tfideano h12dke voodo

Its Friday Animation GIF by Universal Kids

• Like 1