The dog likes Leora's ass too

• 1 month later...
On ‎2015‎-‎02‎-‎20 at 8:31 PM, madwolf33 said:

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

I like her ass to

Yeah so do I. Let's fill another whole page with the same photos.

I think the "Quote" button needs to be eliminated. It's so over-abused by idiots that don't know it's proper use and how to properly edit the quote.

A quote about "quotes" why don't you moderate and explain to these people how to use the quote properly instead of rushing to eliminate things on here,sometimes a simple explanation is all it takes,the same way how you let everyone know to stop using UL.to to download just tell them to stop quoting an entire boat load of photos,because it's fulling up these pages unnecessarily,I actually agree about the quote being abused and the UL.to links but to out rite get rid of the button you would lose a big significant part of this forum. 

I think the "Quote" button needs to be eliminated. It's so over-abused by idiots that don't know it's proper use and how to properly edit the quote.

...............................................................................................                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Hey, just practising TBG's system and it works. You can not only delete the photos, but the bullshit as well, then quote what's left.

• 2 weeks later...