Female visitor

sassy, they are talking about pretty usual things, like other russian girls do. Nothin very special.

I am still waiting when they disclose some personal information about themselves or their friends to find them in social networks.

They are together with Paul for over 3 years. (He is not her first man by the way)

Leora says that she realized this three month ago: she loves other men's attention;

she doesn't like that Paul spends so much time with his computer; she doesn't love him, just likes him somewhat

Paul's parents do not love Leora and she is got offended because of this.

• Haha 1

They are together with Paul for over 3 years. (He is not her first man by the way)

Leora says that she realized this three month ago: she loves other men's attention;

she doesn't like that Paul spends so much time with his computer; she doesn't love him, just likes him somewhat

Paul's parents do not love Leora and she is got offended because of this.

Paul's parents didn't like Leora from the day they got together and kept trying to turn him away from her. That was the reason for all their fights earlier last year. In turn, Leora's parents and friends didn't like Paul. She went against everyone's will. Hence, no visitors to their house. Well except the current friend whose name is Katya by the way

Guest Jim Bob

Now I would love to know why Paul's parents never liked Leora. I wonder if it's for the same reasons I don't like her.

Which are?