B4 - General Topic 2024 #45 (May)

13 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Katarina still click baiting for top cam. 😒

I think she cannot sleep because she is unwell coughing and spewing up so it's doubtful her priority is top cam lmfao. 

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I think she cannot sleep because she is unwell coughing and spewing up so it's doubtful her priority is top cam lmfao. 

I don't watch her at all so I wouldn't know. 

4 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I don't watch her at all so I wouldn't know. 

It's no big deal for anyone if you do watch her but yes, she is unwell. As for me, I am watching Koala Bears on Sky Nature...kinda more interesting than watching people sleep. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

It's no big deal for anyone if you do watch her but yes, she is unwell. As for me, I am watching Koala Bears on Sky Nature...kinda more interesting than watching people sleep. 

Is that a picture of you eating pizza?

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Is that a picture of you eating pizza?

God help me no, it's an AI generated image paying homage to a friend of mine on here, because I'm nice like that.   

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

When did she spew? I thought it was just an ear infection

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Uisugly2002 said:

People like to make shit up on here.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Uisugly2002 said:

Someone else said she was sick/spewed, unless I misunderstood the other posters use of the word sick. 

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Someone else said she was sick/spewed, unless I misunderstood the other posters use of the word sick. 

I only read ear infection. 

7 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

People like to make shit up on here.

You're the biggest culprit for making stuff up 'oh I don't watch him/her' but you always have something to say...mostly negative but yea you make shit up here a hell of a lot it seems given that you don't seem to watch ANYONE, and then you go say laughable stuff like Brooke & Octavia are two of the best currently on RLC. Oh how I laughed, my sides hurt at such comedy gold. NEXT!  

Just now, corvette08 said:

I only read ear infection. 

Well either way it doesn't matter because the OP doesn't even watch her 'apparently' so this conversation is kinda pointless lol and wasting other people's time.