B4 - General Topic 2024 #45 (May)

Spent 2 hours last night to remember the good times we had watching RLC between 2017 and 2020 ... I really miss that time!  I still hope it will be back one day but I have doubt... 🤞

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Mauri said:

Beh… un paio di giorni fa’ e’ stato il compleanno di Mati, il quale verra’ festeggiato oggi nella villa, quindi, Amalia avra’ voluto fargli questo regalo.

That was damn nice of her.  He should have wrapped his package and fucked Medusa in the ass.  You only get one gift a year like that, you'd better take full advantage.

5 hours ago, itohkata said:

Well, you're judging but not in the worst way 😄 On the whole, I do prefer Medusa over Amalia, she has something to her that I can't describe but makes her stand out. Maybe because she energetic or because she seems to be easy-going and happy in life. 

And also, he's not going from one to another, he's kinda doing both, so in fact he did not lost anything.

On the other hand, I'm not sure why she'd do Mati, unless she had that itch to scratch and he seemed ready to scratch it, but not so completely ? Or she likes taken men ? 

The only itch he scratched was the tickle on her throat.