B4 - General Topic 2024 #45 (May)

19 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

for me a whore is someone who gets paid for sex .. and that is exactly what the villa girls do no matter what people say here, it is the oldest profession in the world

That's not what the villa girls do and it's not why you call them whores.  You call them sluts and whores to satisfy your jealousy, bitterness and hatred.  You keep ridiculing other members for geting upset whenever a guy goes near their favourite tenant, but you're the worst of them all.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

Just now, Xarvaz said:

thx, I'm curious...women don't have to be ashamed of this work but I just always call things by their names and don't beat around the bush

Personally I don't think they care a fuck what CC members think but as long as they are having a good time and making some good choices then it's fine. I've always liked Medusa but I'd say she's a good time happy go lucky girl. She has brought some life back in to B4 since her arrival and despite my initial dislike toward Karma, sha has always been eye candy and now in y dream I have fucked her so yunno...it's all good. I just hope from what she said to Mati when she was at COV  last week it's true that Tantra is not coming back and if that is true then I admire her for that decision because although she spends time still on the computer she does appear to be happier. 

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Personally I don't think they care a fuck what CC members think but as long as they are having a good time and making some good choices then it's fine. I've always liked Medusa but I'd say she's a good time happy go lucky girl. She has brought some life back in to B4 since her arrival and despite my initial dislike toward Karma, sha has always been eye candy and now in y dream I have fucked her so yunno...it's all good. I just hope from what she said to Mati when she was at COV  last week it's true that Tantra is not coming back and if that is true then I admire her for that decision because although she spends time still on the computer she does appear to be happier. 

Karma just needs some time to forget that fool but eh.. dreaming about an RLC girl.. I've never done that lol 😃

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

Karma just needs some time to forget that fool but eh.. dreaming about an RLC girl.. I've never done that lol 😃

Oh yea, Karma is now like the 4th/5th RLC girl I've fucked in my dream lol. 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Fun lol...he lasted 9 seconds in a BJ and shot his custard in her mouth lol. Seems to be Amalia is having more fun today though kissing every poor fucker in the complex. 

Medusa gave Mati a blowjob!!?? When was this? I love Mati I such a cutie and seems like a real gentleman. Lucky guy!! I bet all the women worked love to be with hi., he's not super good looking but he treats Amelia with such kindness and respect, he's just a winner!

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Medusa gave Mati a blowjob!!?? When was this? I love Mati I such a cutie and seems like a real gentleman. Lucky guy!! I bet all the women worked love to be with hi., he's not super good looking but he treats Amelia with such kindness and respect, he's just a winner!

Just skip forward using L on the keyboard and you'll get there...you might miss it lol. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I know what you mean but being as he evidently likes Medusa so much he sadly failed in getting anywhere with her worth remembering sadly. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

apparently with Mass in the garage they say here

I know, the door next to the entrance door on the right, in front of the master bedroom suite. They're back in the kitchen without Mass anyway.