24 minutes ago, rainman13 said:

Hawk apparently needs money, just as he suddenly tries to stay with the roommates to get clicks.

He acts very weird. First two or so weeks, he didn't have sex or jerk off.

Then he was fucking Katerina constantly and masturbated once.

Then another few weeks of no sex or masturbation.

Now he is fucking Dayana.

Make it make sense.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

Make it make sense.

Dayana???

6 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

Make it make sense.

rlc is so desperate 

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

Good for Hawk.  At least he doesn't go undercover like her other guy.

what i didn't like about hawk when he was fucking katarina, was how he was always directing her to try and have good camera views.  it took everything away from anything real life.  that's the problem with rlc these days, they're trying to mimic vhtv and by doing so they are removing anything even remotely close to real life.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, maxfactor said:

I don't sub any more Ash..don't really care who stays or goes.  

Here ya go...

giphy.gif

Thx, they nice. I'm not a real flower girl, but if he did, it means he thinking about me, or wants sex. Either way I'm happy. I'll take chocolate over flowers anyway. 

35 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

Make it make sense.

Since I hadn't been watching Dayana fuck, since it usually was undercover, I didn't realize that she was with Hawk.  Is this something new?

25 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

what i didn't like about hawk when he was fucking katarina, was how he was always directing her to try and have good camera views.  it took everything away from anything real life.  that's the problem with rlc these days, they're trying to mimic vhtv and by doing so they are removing anything even remotely close to real life.

How close to "real life" can it be when you have a dozen cameras fallowing 95% of your movement.

At least he is aware there are "customers" paying to watch.  I think Kat needed coaching, because she's a dope and couldn't give a shit about the paying viewers.  The use of the hair dryer on her bed is a prime example.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

How close to "real life" can it be when you have a dozen cameras fallowing 95% of your movement.

At least he is aware there are "customers" paying to watch.  I think Kat needed coaching, because she's a dope and couldn't give a shit about the paying viewers.  The use of the hair dryer on her bed is a prime example.

katarina needed no coaching from what i observed and she seemed put off by the way he was doing it and even rolled her eyes and made funny faces on numerous occasions about the way he was directing. you don't deep throat a cock like she can without allot of practice!  snozOlupigus is the dope with an ugly fucking haircut! 

even though there are cameras following 95% of their movement and you and i know how unreal rlc is (at least i hope you know), there are tons of subscribers with many of them being on this forum that think the shit is real.  that's what boggles my mind!

12 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

katarina needed no coaching from what i observed and she seemed put off by the way he was doing it and even rolled her eyes and made funny faces on numerous occasions about the way he was directing. you don't deep throat a cock like she can without allot of practice!  snozOlupigus is the dope with an ugly fucking haircut! 

even though there are cameras following 95% of their movement and you and i know how unreal rlc is (at least i hope you know), there are tons of subscribers with many of them being on this forum that think the shit is real.  that's what boggles my mind!

I guess what's "real" is in the eye of the beholder.  The only apartments that could even be close would be some of the "couples".  

• Upvote 1